Xbox One Achievement Lists Revealed So far

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by DrD3V1L (2064 posts) -
#2 Posted by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -

A better question is what do you all think about the new achievement pop-up look:

#3 Edited by doubalfa (6808 posts) -

I'm curious about how the achievements that can evolve work, like I don't understand the concept.

#4 Posted by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -

Don't know what you mean by "evolve" but I have heard that when you look back at the achievements you've unlocked it displays them in an in-game picture format (so it looks like a wallpaper). I think that would be a nice touch, hopefully i made sense explaining it.

#5 Posted by BFKZ (1679 posts) -

The dead rising 3 achievements look like fun, will be the first 100% i get for xbox one.

#6 Edited by xRownan (89 posts) -

What he means by "evolve", and correct me if I'm wrong, is that new achievements can be added on a regular basis based on what the players and community are doing in game. It gives it more of a feel that the gamers are having an impact on the game itself.

#7 Posted by BattleSpectre (5953 posts) -

@xRownan said:

What he means by "evolve", and correct me if I'm wrong, is that new achievements can be added on a regular basis based on what the players and community are doing in game. It gives it more of a feel that the gamers are having an impact on the game itself.

Sounds interesting but how does it work when someone wants to 100% the game and more achievements are added?

#8 Edited by xRownan (89 posts) -

Not sure lol. That's one of the variables that's gonna need to be worked out.

#9 Posted by Nintendo_Man (19628 posts) -