Xbox live on xbone sign in issues

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dilrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dilrod
Member since 2003 • 4257 Posts

So got titanfall and want to play? Good luck if you didn't sign in before 7:30pm est today. You as well as I will most likely get a sign in error. It has nothing to do with Titanfall, nor server strain...

http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/titanfall/news/xbox_one_sign-in_troubles_disrupt_titanfall_launch.html

morganwolff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 morganwolff
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

after months of research and debating, i finally decided to get the xbox one because of the bundle deal. picked it up 5 hours ago, hook the thing up, smoke a fatty so I'm ready to "die in entertainment" and it tells me i can't sign in cuz the server is down. and that was 5 hours ago. ITS JUST SITTING THERE AND I CANT DO ANYTHING WITH IT.

i like to gather every F-word I've ever said in my life, roll it into a giant ball and shove it up microsofts ....

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

To be honest I highly doubt it's got nothing to do with Titanfall's launch. Xbox Live has been running smoothly for the most part, and as soon as Titanfall drops the servers come crashing down? It's just PR bullshit talk so they can save their asses from humiliation, considering how highly they talk about cloud servers. If I'm wrong I apologise.

tzolynski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 tzolynski
Member since 2013 • 90 Posts

I have played all day with no issues... Sad to hear this for the people having trouble.

danyopizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 danyopizzle
Member since 2005 • 341 Posts

@Dilrod: This is straight off the xbox.com site... your welcome

3/12/2014 2:41:16 AM GMT:

Were you experiencing issues signing in to Xbox Live? We are very happy to say that our team has fixed the problem and the Live service is ready and waiting. If you are experiencing any lingering issues, try a cold reboot of your Xbox by powering down, unplugging, waiting 10 seconds, plugging back in and powering back on. Thanks for all your patience while our team was working. Have fun!

Venom951

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Venom951
Member since 2012 • 389 Posts

@morganwolff:

im signed in so im thinking its just EA and here servers .