Xbox Live Account Questions...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by assassin_9 (156 posts) -

First One: Can i have more then 3 Xbox Live Accounts? Second: While signing up for a second Xbox Live account can i use the same account as my first account. Third: How much microsoft Points does it take to change my Xbox Live gamertag??

#2 Posted by gameroz (2900 posts) -

awnser to your first question is yes but why do you want more then 3 accounts ?

awnser to your second question not sure but like i said befor why do you want more then 3 accounts ?

and the awnser to your third question is above 80

#3 Posted by MuffinPunk (4845 posts) -
it cost $10 in US to change your gamertag. I dunno about the other questions.
#4 Posted by punk_shorty27 (116 posts) -
why would you want more than 3?
#5 Posted by Mez-Siah (37 posts) -

maybe he wanted different tags for his siblings

Thats what i would do if I had and 360........................................................

Someone plz sell me a 360 :(

#6 Posted by TXDRiPpA (953 posts) -
you serious about buying a 360 or are you joking???
#7 Posted by assassin_9 (156 posts) -
Ive Got 2 brothers and a dad thats why i want 3 profiles, and i already have a 360. But does anyone know if im able to keep the same e-mail for a new one?? Thx for the help on the others.
#8 Posted by boi_classic (1 posts) -
would it still be $7.99 if i made 2 xbox live accounts?
#9 Posted by KR6716 (925 posts) -

You can have as many accounts as you want but only 4 of them will give you a free month of LIVE. Also each acounts email has to be different and for the free month has to be hotmail or msn.

I'm pretty sure that what ever account is used the most will automatically sign in first usually or it's just the account that is made first.

To change a GT name you need 800 Microsoft Points which equals $10.

#10 Posted by ThEmAk_XD (764 posts) -
can u use the same email
#11 Posted by HC--Taven-- (8 posts) -

First One: Can i have more then 3 Xbox Live Accounts? Second: While signing up for a second Xbox Live account can i use the same account as my first account. Third: How much microsoft Points does it take to change my Xbox Live gamertag??

assassin_9

For the 1st question you can hav 3 accounts!

For the 2nd question no u can't hav the sam account.

For the 3rd question u only hav to spend 800 microsoft points to change ur gamertag!