supersocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 supersocket
Member since 2015 • 46 Posts

So apparently my Xbone REALLY wants to update GTA V. I'm trying to download Ori and the Blind Forest, and it just keeps moving it to the queue and trying to update GTAV instead. This wouldn't be a big problem if my Xbox didn't take forever (about an entire day) to download some updates.

Has anyone else experienced either of these problems? If so, is there a known fix for either of them?

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

Have you tried to pause the installation of your GTAV patch, I found when I have two items downloading on there, if you pause one it should bump the other to the front of the queue.

BusterFriendly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 BusterFriendly
Member since 2014 • 242 Posts

It seems like it always pops the last one you interacted with to the top which does makes sense as that's probably the one you're most interested in at the moment.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@supersocket said:

So apparently my Xbone REALLY wants to update GTA V. I'm trying to download Ori and the Blind Forest, and it just keeps moving it to the queue and trying to update GTAV instead. This wouldn't be a big problem if my Xbox didn't take forever (about an entire day) to download some updates.

Has anyone else experienced either of these problems? If so, is there a known fix for either of them?

An entire day to updates games? I don't even know.