xbox 360 joystick to pc converter

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by xliang (156 posts) -

is there such a thing? I have a hori arcade stick which i used to play sf4 on the xbox and would like to play on the PC now.

#2 Posted by Lulekani (2216 posts) -
Do you mean a 360 controller for windows ? Its difficult trying to read your post.