XBL issues today?!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by destinhpark (4700 posts) -

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone's been having live issues today. This has never happened in my life, but for some random reason today it signs me into xbox live for like 20 seconds and then as soon as i hit matchmaking, it signs me out. occasionally i'll get into a game or two but then it just signs me right off.

i've unplugged my routers, reset everything 1 million times and nothing is working. i really don't get it. my connection is coming up fine on my xbox wireless router and it's reading the connection correctly and everything, but 98 percent of the time it either cuts me off after a minute or fails to sign me in whatsoever..

i'm hoping this isn't a problem on my end, because like i said, nothing like this has happened to me in a long, long time.

#2 Posted by JordanizPro (1912 posts) -

Na my connection was all good today on live

#3 Posted by MrMcElliot (64 posts) -
I checked Xbox.com and they said they're having problems with live today.
#4 Posted by JordanizPro (1912 posts) -

Yea i just got on xbox.com and it looks like they are having problems.

#5 Posted by destinhpark (4700 posts) -

I checked Xbox.com and they said they're having problems with live today.MrMcElliot

oh okay sweet, that makes me feel better, hahaha. seriously i've been getting so pissed off today..

#6 Posted by FireXxAnts (234 posts) -

Yeah i've also had some issues too. Still am as a matter of fact.

#7 Posted by MexicanNinja8 (306 posts) -
didnt have any problems but i only played 2 hours of gta and rdr just 3 hours ago
#8 Posted by Gundamforce (1222 posts) -

According to this, there are some issues with Marketplace, but everything else should be good.

#9 Posted by Big_Evil666 (13817 posts) -
I checked Xbox.com and they said they're having problems with live today.MrMcElliot
the site seemed to have issues/problems as well
#10 Posted by IzzieWaru (905 posts) -

I had some problems with lag while trying to play some co-op ODST with my friend over Live. I haven't played anything else though, so his connection might have just sucked. Hope you figure out whatever it is though, that sounds frustrating.

#11 Posted by dissembled (356 posts) -

Anybody else being disconnected from Live when downloading something from the Marketplace? I'm guessing this is due to the Marketplace being offline? I've reset my router and replugged my wireless adapter multiple times but I still keep being continually disconnected. Hopefully it's a Live issue and has nothing to do with my wireless adapter. :'(

#12 Posted by Funconsole (3223 posts) -
Nope. My connections as good as ever today
#13 Posted by Beyond_Belief (166 posts) -

i cant use the dashboard or anything right now idk what happened

#14 Posted by Big_Evil666 (13817 posts) -
so how's it for everyone today?
#15 Posted by Ashley_wwe (13468 posts) -
[QUOTE="destinhpark"]

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone's been having live issues today. This has never happened in my life, but for some random reason today it signs me into xbox live for like 20 seconds and then as soon as i hit matchmaking, it signs me out. occasionally i'll get into a game or two but then it just signs me right off.

i've unplugged my routers, reset everything 1 million times and nothing is working. i really don't get it. my connection is coming up fine on my xbox wireless router and it's reading the connection correctly and everything, but 98 percent of the time it either cuts me off after a minute or fails to sign me in whatsoever..

i'm hoping this isn't a problem on my end, because like i said, nothing like this has happened to me in a long, long time.

That happened to me and Band Hero on Christmas Day... it could be the games community being so big at one point.