X1 is awesome BECAUSE of the extra tv apps.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

I can watch HBO go, I can watch showtime anytime, I can go on the internet browser and stream all the new movies.

Add all of that to the fun and unique library of games and it is the best console to own.

thank you MS.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Except the dedication means that games from third parties don't look or run as well as they do elsewhere.

Also they're not the only one with entertainment apps

Also since the reorg Microsoft isn't pushing it's entertainment features as much and instead is focusing more on games. The only problem is what I said up there, the console lacks power to run games the best this generation.

It's going to be interesting to see how Microsoft navigates trying to show that while they don't excel in one specific area they're more of a hodgepodge of pretty good things.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MikeHockbourns

@Jaysonguy said:

Except the dedication means that games from third parties don't look or run as well as they do elsewhere.

Also since the reorg Microsoft isn't pushing it's entertainment features as much and instead is focusing more on games. The only problem is what I said up there, the console lacks power to run games the best this generation.

It's going to be interesting to see how Microsoft navigates trying to show that while they don't excel in one specific area they're more of a hodgepodge of pretty good things.

no.

multi plats look way better on x1. ps4 looks too light and bland.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@mikehockbourns said:

@Jaysonguy said:

no.

Nope

Whenever you want to talk facts I'm ready

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

@mikehockbourns said:

@Jaysonguy said:

no.

Nonsense.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MikeHockbourns

@Jaysonguy said:

@mikehockbourns said:

@Jaysonguy said:

no.

Nope

fact is xbox games have way better colors and lighting. i go with what I see. Im not going to count pixels, I see better colors on xbox one.

now go cry.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#7 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Post some uncompressed pictures/videos to prove your point or your wrong

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@mikehockbourns said:

@Jaysonguy said:

@mikehockbourns said:

@Jaysonguy said:

no.

Nope

fact is xbox games have way better colors and lighting. i go with what I see. Im not going to count pixels, I see better colors on xbox one.

now go cry.

WTF remember when you traded in your sunset bundle cuz it was noisy an broke?

i thought u went out to get a ps4 now ur back an u have xb1 again an saying that ones the best which is it?

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I can not see this topic encouraging discussion in a positive manner. The Xbox Discussion board is not System Wars, so let's not use this board to bash on either console. Locked.