would you be so kind and help with my issue? please?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

s3lFc0nTr0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 s3lFc0nTr0l
Member since 2006 • 3028 Posts
this is strange. last night im playing my 360, no problems. so today, i go turn it on, and my a button on my controller is sticking. now i take very good care of my stuff, am careful, and dont eat or drink sticky or messy stuff while playing. i usually wash my hands before playing. im kind of scared because i dont know what to do, dont want to buy a new controller. is there any way of cleaning/fixing this. whenever i press a it sticks inside and then comes back out. it almost makes it unplayable. is there a way i could send it inot microsoft for repair or somthing. ive never had any problems, and this is odd because just last night everything was perfetly okay. any tips on cleaning? thanks
Peter_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Peter_Panda
Member since 2005 • 1167 Posts
That's weird man, I dunno, something's definitely wrong but I dunno what it is.

If you're stuck buying a new controller, maybe opening up this one to see what's wrong would be an idea. Maybe it's just a piece of dirt stuck in there.
s3lFc0nTr0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 s3lFc0nTr0l
i just wrote an email to microsoft. its on my blog if you wanna read it
s3lFc0nTr0l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 s3lFc0nTr0l
no help for me? cmon, it is bothering me
MrMurphy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MrMurphy72
Member since 2007 • 267 Posts
Well as you know controllers are somewhat prone to breakage.  I agree with the previous poster who said buy a new one and then take the old one apart and see if you can fix it maybe mod it a little to.
Ifrit_201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ifrit_201
Member since 2006 • 307 Posts
i always wash my hands before playing too dude and dont eat either. Know wut u do? take a toothbrush and slightly wet it then carefully wash the cracks of the button....then let it dry for a bit. Its the safest way to clean ur buttons so dont worry about damage. hope it helps bud