Will you be getting an Xbox One?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by GH05T-666 (272 posts) 10 months, 3 days ago

Poll: Will you be getting an Xbox One? (39 votes)

Yes 64%
No 15%
Maybe next year 21%
#1 Posted by GH05T-666 (272 posts) -

I cant wait to get it!

#2 Posted by bumsonfire (225 posts) -

I'm getting within the first week it comes out! OMG i'm dieing for it!

#3 Posted by BlueCash (518 posts) -

Day one.

#4 Posted by GH05T-666 (272 posts) -

nice! Im getting day one as well!

#5 Edited by Dom_Hawk_basic (404 posts) -

Day one here as well. But also looking forward to my ps4 Friday.

#6 Edited by GH05T-666 (272 posts) -

yeah I'm getting both consoles as well! I cant wait!

#7 Posted by jekyll (9140 posts) -

Pre-ordered with CoD: Ghosts, and I'll get Dead Rising 3 and probably NFS: Rivals along with. And Peggle 2 when that drops.

#8 Edited by ForeverNexus (5 posts) -

I'd get one possibly after the price drop. I got my 3DS after the August 2011 price drop, so hopefully Microsoft will slash the price soon.

I really want Ryse and Battlefield 4. I'm not a shooter fan, but Battlefield 4 looks fantastic.

#9 Posted by GH05T-666 (272 posts) -

Yeah I cant wait for all those games!

To bad most are coming in 2014

#10 Posted by sukraj (22066 posts) -

Yes I'm getting A Day One Edition next week.

#11 Posted by CTR360 (6968 posts) -

maybe next year

#12 Posted by immortality20 (7957 posts) -

There's been tons of the polls/threads already, asking if you're getting one and with what games. Yes, I'm getting on on launch day.

#13 Posted by sukraj (22066 posts) -

There's been tons of the polls/threads already, asking if you're getting one and with what games. Yes, I'm getting on on launch day.

what games are u getting?

#14 Edited by DecadesOfGaming (3090 posts) -

When a slimmer version is released and it only costs £199. then "Yes" .. Till then, I will simply wait and play all of the games upon my list that I haven't yet experienced, which will take me at least two years to be honest.

#15 Edited by immortality20 (7957 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@immortality20 said:

what games are u getting?

Touche. I'm getting Dead Rising 3 and AC4. I had Watch_Dogs preordered but switched to AC4 when that sadly got delayed. If Ryse gets between 7 and 8s I'll probably pick that up pretty soon after launch as well. Hopefully round out the year with a racing game and either CoD and or/ BF4 at Christmas.

#16 Edited by DrD3V1L (2064 posts) -

I'd love to get one on 22nd, but unfortunately I've got to wait until atleast January to get my hands on one :( but on the flip side, any issues will be worked out and everything will be running swimmingly :)

#17 Posted by BattleSpectre (5963 posts) -

I'm getting both no doubt homies.