Will xbox one get injustice

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by jim1174 (203 posts) -

I read it will be an exclusive for ps4 but it did come out for 360 and wii u. I would love to play this on my xbox one

#2 Edited by ankor77 (932 posts) -

Are they even upping the graphics on ps4? The game was OK and I played on xbox360 and traded it in shortly after. I couldnt see myself getting competitive with it. You are getting Killer Instinct which looks amazing. Ill take that over Injustice any day.

#3 Posted by bumsonfire (225 posts) -

I dont think Injustice will be released on next gen but if it is, it will either be for both consoles or an Xbox One Exclusive.

#4 Posted by jim1174 (203 posts) -

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/07/injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition-coming-to-ps4/

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

, which includes last year's

critically acclaimed fighter

and all its downloadable content, will smash retail walls on November 12 and 29 in the Americas and Europe, respectively.

The super-powered spectacle is priced at $59.99 for PS3, Xbox 360 and PS4, $49.99 for PC and $39.99 for Vita. And yes, you saw that right: a PlayStation 4 version but nothing for Xbox One. Curious.

The extra DLC, valued at over $120 according to publisher Warner Bros., includes Lobo, Batgirl, General Zod, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna and Jim Lee's reimagined Scorpion from

Mortal Kombat

. There are also 40 more character skins, 60 S.T.A.R. Labs Missions and – for American copies – a soundtrack to boot.

#5 Posted by inso-maniac (345 posts) -

i thought you meant if the system was going to be treated unjustly heh nvm