Will there be an affordable wheel soon?

#1 Edited by mynamesdenvrmax (2191 posts) -

I love the Forza games but I cannot play them with the controller. I feel like 40% of the fun is using a wheel and pedals. I cannot and will not pay $200-500 for a racing wheel. I can't justify that purchase. I sold my Forza 5 to wait for a wheel. Is there one coming?

Edit: I just found one on Amazon! Its not out yet but its $99, I could do that. Am I the only one who's this way about racing games?

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IVHQ0KI/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00IVHQ0KI&linkCode=as2&tag=kriscracoo-20

#2 Edited by BattleSpectre (5952 posts) -

Regarding your question, I can play Forza 5 just fine without racing wheels and pedals. I'm not too anal when it comes to things like that, but obviously the experience would be much more immersive if you had a nice setup with a wheel. That Ferrari wheel you linked looks really nice and for $99 that's a steal, I guess you answered your own question.

Also I don't know why you would of sold Forza 5 (unless you made your money back) because if you traded it in you probably got peanuts for it, and it'd cost you more just to buy it again.

#3 Posted by xhawk27 (7082 posts) -

I saw on gamestop that there is going to be a $100 wheel from Thrustmaster.

#4 Posted by psone4xbox (44 posts) -

I wonder how much the pedal setup would go for? I'd like to try out one of those racing seats with wheel and pedals for forza 5..