Will there be an affordable wheel soon?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for mynamesdenvrmax
mynamesdenvrmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mynamesdenvrmax
Member since 2004 • 2228 Posts

I love the Forza games but I cannot play them with the controller. I feel like 40% of the fun is using a wheel and pedals. I cannot and will not pay $200-500 for a racing wheel. I can't justify that purchase. I sold my Forza 5 to wait for a wheel. Is there one coming?

Edit: I just found one on Amazon! Its not out yet but its $99, I could do that. Am I the only one who's this way about racing games?

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IVHQ0KI/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00IVHQ0KI&linkCode=as2&tag=kriscracoo-20

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Regarding your question, I can play Forza 5 just fine without racing wheels and pedals. I'm not too anal when it comes to things like that, but obviously the experience would be much more immersive if you had a nice setup with a wheel. That Ferrari wheel you linked looks really nice and for $99 that's a steal, I guess you answered your own question.

Also I don't know why you would of sold Forza 5 (unless you made your money back) because if you traded it in you probably got peanuts for it, and it'd cost you more just to buy it again.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

I saw on gamestop that there is going to be a $100 wheel from Thrustmaster.

psone4xbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 psone4xbox
Member since 2014 • 64 Posts

I wonder how much the pedal setup would go for? I'd like to try out one of those racing seats with wheel and pedals for forza 5..