Why Do So Many PPL Hate Saints Row?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 alcomoney
Member since 2007 • 131 Posts
I mean comon its a great game.....when i played it the graphics were great.......when the car exploded it was like wow! and damn....the best thing in the game is the physics thts wht me go holy sh1t when i was playing i saw a mirror side of the car just flew and hit me on the head and the player fell down.....i mean where would u find physics like that in any game?........but anyways everyone has his/her own opinoin..........but its was a very great game.....and had so much and to much fun with....espically with the plastic surgoery(sp) loool
Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts
I didn't hate Saint's Row, I thought it was fun.  But it had some serious technical issues & was totally derivitive, so it was far from perfect.
ice702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ice702
Member since 2003 • 53 Posts
I mean comon its a great game.....when i played it the graphics were great.......when the car exploded it was like wow! and damn....the best thing in the game is the physics thts wht me go holy sh1t when i was playing i saw a mirror side of the car just flew and hit me on the head and the player fell down.....i mean where would u find physics like that in any game?........but anyways everyone has his/her own opinoin..........but its was a very great game.....and had so much and to much fun with....espically with the plastic surgoery(sp) looolalcomoney
I feel you man, they're a little too hard on this game. It had some issues, which I found most of them were taken care of in the patch, but nothing intolerable. I dare you to name on flawless game. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!
dinb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 dinb
Member since 2003 • 1185 Posts
I really like it... it has a super long single player campaign, nice graphics, great music variety, and even multiplayer. If this game had come out before GTA series it would have gotten a 9+ score.
bluezclue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bluezclue
Member since 2005 • 1865 Posts
game is kool.... havent played it in a while... am stuck on the latin kings mission i think it is where ur in a limo and have to lose your boys without killing em blah blah... kind of gets annoying... since its like u have to get lucky to lose em... the limo is way too slow... other then that... the missions are either way too easy or too hard... imo... no in between... atleast so far...
Avatar image for aSOUNDofREVENGE
aSOUNDofREVENGE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 aSOUNDofREVENGE
Member since 2005 • 895 Posts
i thought it was fun also, the only thing i hate is both my saved games got corrupted somehow and i'm really lacking the motivation to start up a new character, in attempts to gettin all the single player achievement points which i really wanted
joslop500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 joslop500
Member since 2005 • 1215 Posts
i liked the game, in fact i still play it but it is full of glitches and other bugs that make the game sometimes frustrating.
Everon22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 Everon22
Member since 2003 • 389 Posts
Bugs mostly.  The frequency of these same bugs occuring rubs me the wrong way.  I'm not blaming the programmers, but these things show the integrity of a developer.  Trying to meet a deadline is important, but I hate the thought of recieving an unfinished product.

yungboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 yungboi
Member since 2003 • 1466 Posts
I didnt like it cuz i was tired of the "sandbox" type in general. It has nuthin to do with the game tho. And i actually thought a lot of ppl actually liked the game n not hate it.
Pit_italy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Pit_italy
Member since 2005 • 965 Posts
i think it wasnt bad, i kinda enoyed it even tho the city is too much small for a next gen game of this kind. About the bugs... yeah a couple but completely reasonale, much better than GTA SA in terms of bugs imo. The multiplayer was crap tho.
Chuman231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 Chuman231
Member since 2006 • 1007 Posts
surgoery(sp) alcomoney
damn soo close "surgery"
Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts

i didnt like cuz the graphics werent good and at the end of the game u die and u cant do nothinginsane_metalist

Some people may not have beaten the game yet.  You shouldn't spoil the ending like that.

e1even20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 e1even20
Member since 2007 • 183 Posts

[QUOTE="insane_metalist"]i didnt like cuz the graphics werent good and at the end of the game u die and u cant do nothingColoradoKindBud

Some people may not have beaten the game yet.  You shouldn't spoil the ending like that.

Yep he spoiled the game for me because i just beat all the gangs, and started the on the mission from the mayor or what ever. so now I know I die.
yuross13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 yuross13
Member since 2006 • 1708 Posts
[QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]

[QUOTE="insane_metalist"]i didnt like cuz the graphics werent good and at the end of the game u die and u cant do nothinge1even20

Yep he spoiled the game for me because i just beat all the gangs, and started the on the mission from the mayor or what ever. so now I know I die.

I don't even own the game but was gonna get it maybe tomorrow, but now I don't need to coz you ruined the game.
ktc0ut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ktc0ut
Member since 2006 • 257 Posts
...saints row is a well received game, what are you talking about?
Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#17 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts
[QUOTE="e1even20"][QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]

[QUOTE="insane_metalist"]i didnt like cuz the graphics werent good and at the end of the game u die and u cant do nothingyuross13

I don't even own the game but was gonna get it maybe tomorrow, but now I don't need to coz you ruined the game.

ok well sorry but he asked y i didnt like it and i just answered y so my bad. :(
MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts

i didnt like cuz the graphics werent good and at the end of the game u die and u cant do nothinginsane_metalist

I sure wish I had known that there were spoilers in this thread. I was trying to see if I should buy this game. Thanx alot...j3rk.

MasterTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MasterTony
Member since 2005 • 1094 Posts
hm because it took them 1month to fix the online.....
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 alcomoney
hey insane....i just said y do so many ppl hate this game and say problems about it....i didnt tell u to ruin everybody's game.....i mean i finished the game and i didnt say anything.....cant u just keep things inside ur head?
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 insane_metalist
hey insane....i just said y do so many ppl hate this game and say problems about it....i didnt tell u to ruin everybody's game.....i mean i finished the game and i didnt say anything.....cant u just keep things inside ur head?alcomoney
ahh ill just shut up
FootballGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 FootballGamer
Member since 2003 • 5521 Posts
Because it wasnt even close to what it was supposed to be
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 alcomoney
[QUOTE="alcomoney"]hey insane....i just said y do so many ppl hate this game and say problems about it....i didnt tell u to ruin everybody's game.....i mean i finished the game and i didnt say anything.....cant u just keep things inside ur head?insane_metalist
ahh ill just shut up

lol its ok....dnt.....srry if i offended u or i crossed my limits....anyways....u could say anything but dnt spoil anything
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 insane_metalist
[QUOTE="insane_metalist"][QUOTE="alcomoney"]hey insane....i just said y do so many ppl hate this game and say problems about it....i didnt tell u to ruin everybody's game.....i mean i finished the game and i didnt say anything.....cant u just keep things inside ur head?alcomoney
ahh ill just shut up

lol its ok....dnt.....srry if i offended u or i crossed my limits....anyways....u could say anything but dnt spoil anything

ok u guys should try renting game "Just Cause"
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 alcomoney
i buyed just cause....its a great game....i ride a helicopter.....go high sooooooo high and just fall while putting a nice classic music while falling to the ground
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 alcomoney
i wish i didnt buy the xbox 360 soo soon....now they are coming with a newer xbox 360 zphyr(sp).....damn gotta waste more money lol
ktc0ut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ktc0ut
Member since 2006 • 257 Posts
mooooooooooo
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 insane_metalist
i wish i didnt buy the xbox 360 soo soon....now they are coming with a newer xbox 360 zphyr(sp).....damn gotta waste more money lolalcomoney
yeah same here but o well
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 alcomoney
so insane....do u play gears or lost planet or r6 or saints row online....so i could add u or u add me my gamer tag is alc0m0ney instead of the O's its zero's
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 alcomoney
try the evil cars cheat in saintsa row itsss ammaaazzzziinnggggg andd soo funnnyyy....i always put a jackass theme song while making cars slam me
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 insane_metalist
so insane....do u play gears or lost planet or r6 or saints row online....so i could add u or u add me my gamer tag is alc0m0ney instead of the O's its zero'salcomoney
no i dont have live :( but im getting on april 1st !!! track me and once i get it ill give u my gamer tag!
resevilfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 resevilfan1
Member since 2006 • 783 Posts
it had a lot of glitches but i still think its one of the best games its a lot better then GTA.
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 alcomoney
nice.....hope to see u on my side....on april 1st!!!!....jump in!!
alcomoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 alcomoney
i could give u a 48 hours live xbox code........if u wanted...
PanamaJack445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37 PanamaJack445
Member since 2003 • 625 Posts
Can't say I care much for the genre. I'm a little tired of these thug/gangster games it's a tired genre and GTA killed it. Besides it's about time for our culture to move on and stop obsessing over this thug lifestyle that every little white boy tries to emulate but can barely begin to understand.
latin0playa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 latin0playa
Member since 2006 • 453 Posts
[QUOTE="e1even20"][QUOTE="ColoradoKindBud"]

[QUOTE="insane_metalist"]i didnt like cuz the graphics werent good and at the end of the game u die and u cant do nothingyuross13

Some people may not have beaten the game yet. You shouldn't spoil the ending like that.

yeah thanks im never gonna get it but who gives a ..... U ruined it