why cant you make arrows in skyrim?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by scouttrooperbob (2439 posts) -

same as topic. Im an archer and i just want to makearrows!

#2 Posted by evildead6789 (7513 posts) -

same as topic. Im an archer and i just want to makearrows!

scouttrooperbob
The retrieve arrows perk is pretty usefull
#3 Posted by Neonice901 (85 posts) -
It's just incase you take that arrow to the knee, it's a failsafe. sorry I had to.
#4 Posted by gamerfreak1991 (2501 posts) -
I kind of wish Bethesda had incorporated a fletching system, making my own arrows for my archer build would've gotten me that much more immersed.
#5 Posted by scouttrooperbob (2439 posts) -

It's just incase you take that arrow to the knee, it's a failsafe. sorry I had to.Neonice901

so thats why your not an adventurer?

#6 Posted by evildead6789 (7513 posts) -

[QUOTE="Neonice901"]It's just incase you take that arrow to the knee, it's a failsafe. sorry I had to.scouttrooperbob

so thats why your not an adventurer?

you're not as dumb as you look
#7 Posted by allboutkiln (508 posts) -
Yes, making magical arrows to turn enemies into rabbits, trolls or werewolves would be cool. Maybe in the next Elder Scrolls game.
#8 Posted by Schreek (1636 posts) -

Yes, making magical arrows to turn enemies into rabbits, trolls or werewolves would be cool. Maybe in the next Elder Scrolls game.allboutkiln
God no.

#9 Posted by GamerLegend10 (3355 posts) -

I dont know, but i seem to have enough for a whole army.

#10 Posted by GamerLegend10 (3355 posts) -

[QUOTE="allboutkiln"]Yes, making magical arrows to turn enemies into rabbits, trolls or werewolves would be cool. Maybe in the next Elder Scrolls game.Schreek

God no.

I think that would be quite funny...though it would have to be hard to make and rare to find. There is actually something like that in this game already, but i wont mention it as i dont wanto to ruin the suprise for anyone.