Which halo game you will play the most?

Edited 5 months, 10 days ago

Poll: Which halo game you will play the most? (38 votes)

Halo 1 16%
Halo 2 55%
Halo 3 11%
Halo 4 18%

So since the Halo Master CHief collection came, I am curious to know which halo game you will play the most.

#1 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8830 posts) -

Probably Halo 2, since it sounds like that's the campaign they are working on remastering the most. But TBH, it sounds like the multiplayer will include ALL the maps across all games and will be mashed together. I will be mostly playing just the MP and not the SP.

#2 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

halo 2 most likely but halo 3 aswell those 2 was gold to me.

halo 1 is cool halo 4 is bla

#3 Edited by Ovirew (6375 posts) -

I actually planned on working my way through all four games in order. I am looking forward to all of it. I'm excited about both the sp and the mp, but maybe more so the sp since I like the Halo campaigns.

#4 Posted by kingcrimson24 (465 posts) -

Halo 2 .

back in 2004 my dad bought me Halo 2 and xbox . from that day i was a gamer .

now , 10 years after that I want to go back to Halo 2 and get that feeling i had 10 years ago ... Halo 2 means a lot to me .

#5 Posted by Behardy24 (4209 posts) -

Halo 2 just for the sole reason that I have never played it.

#6 Posted by superclocked (5823 posts) -

I'll probably play Halo 2 the most, since I didn't really get into the original version. The crappy environment textures and low framerate made the original Halo 2 seemed rushed and unpolished when compared to Halo CE...

#7 Posted by BattleSpectre (6130 posts) -

All of them.

#8 Posted by brimmul777 (1219 posts) -

1.Halo 2

2.Halo 4

3.Halo:CE

4.Halo 3

#9 Posted by yokofox33 (29684 posts) -

Halo 2 for sure. I haven't played it since it came out honestly. It's the only main Halo I don't own in some capacity. I miss the amazing multiplayer from that game.

#10 Posted by spike6958 (4794 posts) -

Halo 2 > Halo 3 > Halo CE > Halo 4

I'll probably split between each somewhat evenly at first, but I think 2 is gonna be where most people will gravitate to in the long term.

#11 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (970 posts) -

Most likely 2, seeing as I never finished it

#12 Posted by btstlouis (373 posts) -

Probably Halo 2, yet all of them will get a good chunk of playing time. I can't wait for the LANs that will result from this game being released...

#13 Posted by CHAOSpectre (20 posts) -

Halo 2 and 3

#14 Posted by a55a55inx (4186 posts) -

Halo CE. I was disappointed when the original multiplayer didn't ship with the Anniversary addition, but they are finally bringing it to this version!

#15 Posted by Mercuria1_King (276 posts) -

Probably Halo 1&2

#16 Posted by Bruin1986 (1288 posts) -

Halo CE, probably because to this day, it's arguably my favorite campaign ever in any game. Back in 2001 it was just magical.

#17 Posted by cainetao11 (17593 posts) -

@Ovirew said:

I actually planned on working my way through all four games in order. I am looking forward to all of it. I'm excited about both the sp and the mp, but maybe more so the sp since I like the Halo campaigns.

Was thinking the same thing. 1-4, and a lot of MP

#18 Posted by Mesomorphin (821 posts) -

No matter how much I say it will def be Halo 2! I'am going to be completely honest here, and just say its most likely going to be Halo 3....why? cause its the best god damn game of all time!

#19 Posted by donalbane (16346 posts) -

Halo 3... Pirate Ships, baby.

#20 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2088 posts) -

Online...Halo 1 will be EPIC!!! Best MP besides CoD 4...EVERRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I can still remember all nighter system link matches! Halo 2 for the close second though!!

#21 Posted by XOne_ShotX91 (151 posts) -

I'm going to play all of them in order, but Ill probably spend the most time with Halo 2 and Halo 4 online. I hated Halo 3 but I'll go ahead and play through it anyway.

#22 Posted by oo_Yungstar_oo (18 posts) -

Halo will be my most played (then 3 or 4) and Halo 2 my least.

i guess with Halo being something new to console i spent tens of hours redoing levels just to look at the fantastic visuals while trying to do as much as i could using only the hand gun or trying to get a Ghost/Warthog into buildings.

Halo 2 i did not like much and more or less just tried to speed run through the levels.

#23 Posted by Alucard_Prime (2968 posts) -

I really don't know lol...very excited for this collection, I think I will enjoy going through each iteration.....I'm thinking at first I may spend a bit more time with Halo 3 & 4, because I really enjoyed those and I want to see how well they were upgraded graphically, and go through the story again....but I also want to go back further in time and check out the first 2 because they are the ones I spent the least time with, so this will be great for me to be properly re-introduced to them.

Between this collection and Horizon 2, I'll be one happy camper this fall.

#24 Posted by gagit811 (3605 posts) -

I see myself buying this, but never finding the time to play it. I remember when halo 2 came out my wife who was my girlfriend at the time was pissed at how much time put into halo 2. I think I played for like 3 days day and night straight. Oh how she'll be excited when I buy this.

#25 Posted by CTR360 (7077 posts) -

halo 4 close second halo ce

#26 Posted by sukraj (22800 posts) -

I will play the first Halo game in order.

#27 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (6094 posts) -

I'd play them in order... But I do have a soft spot for Halo CE.

#28 Posted by Mazinkaiser24 (14 posts) -

Probably Halo 3 since that's the only one from the main series I have never played.

#29 Posted by badlalo59 (899 posts) -

I'll play them in order just to go down memory lane again. So many memories too. *sigh ...the reason I bought an Xbox in the 1st place. I REALLY wish they'd come out with a special edition for Halo:Guardians. I'll buy that in a heartbeat.

#30 Edited by brimmul777 (1219 posts) -

I think it is normal that most people picked Halo 2 more then the other three,probably because Halo 2 was the least played out of all the Halo series.I think that would include Halo:Reach or Halo 3:ODST.Of course not from a lack of quality from Halo 2.But if you know Halo like me,you know what I mean.

#31 Posted by daviddiorio (31 posts) -

Halo 4, because I never got to play it but I'm looking forward to playing through all 4 of them in order.

#32 Edited by SolidTy (43327 posts) -

I already played them all and own them all including double copies for LAN (I own multiple 360s/Xboxs) so to be honest, none of this collection is appealing to me as I would suffer from boredom and paint by numbers gameplay. I think it's a good deal for others though that didn't play Halo games to death like I did.

I may buy this collection next year or two years from now if and when I don't feel this way. I just need time away from the older games.

#33 Posted by Mercuria1_King (276 posts) -

Halo 1 and 2 the most.

#34 Posted by MarcRecon (5751 posts) -

Halo 2 because it's the only one I haven't played in years