SHDamien1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1 SHDamien1984
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

While Overkill/505 Games Celebrate their winfall from the console sales of Payday 2 both PC & PS3 owners are celebrating with them with their shiny new Patch/Updates, Meanwhile we Xbox owners are left with nothing but a damned Beta game after over a whole year of PROMISED multi-platform DLC we get nothing, Not even a hint as to if they are still working on our DLC in which I like many others paid out extra money for & believe me I've contacted both Microsoft & Overkill themselves & got nothing, I mean Microsoft I ain't suprised at the level of help I get from them as they know nothing much of anything, But Overkill a relatively new company especially for consoles were actually worse, They basically copied & pasted their original post from Twitter to my question on their official site. Great way to run a business guys, You screw over gamer's like this & sooner or later they will stop buying your product. Anyway congrats on the big money making scheme/False advertising of your DLC being multi-platform & I hope all you have a great time spending the money PS3 & PC owners gave you because clearly no one bought the 360 version. Oh wait! I f#ck#ng did. I'd like to hear from anyone else regarding these robbing scumbags, Feel free to rant away.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@shdamien1984:

pretty much reading everywhere that dlc is coming to the 360. read about it here

SHDamien1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By SHDamien1984
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@softwaregeek: I've read all those too, But also heard from reputable sources on both YouTube & magazine articles that Microsoft & Overkill are at each others throats concerning Xbox's 4GB limit as the Patch/Update is 4246mb & the DLC for Xbox has been shelved indefinitely, also Overkill are have apparently moved onto another game entirely The walking dead, Right! Like we don't have enough of those f#ck#ng games. Get this they're re-releasing Payday 2 in its entirety for next gen consoles exclusively called Payday 2:Crimewave Edition. Tell me that's not a slap in the face to gamer's in general.