What Team NInja should do with NG2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Conker-Fan
Member since 2007 • 1239 Posts
Ever since Team Ninja announced NG2 for the 360 (here and other places) i have been thinking some about what they could do to improve the Ninja Gaiden series. I have a small list of thigns they should do- some things were slightly touched upon already

- have some moves from DOA (the thing were you take an enemy down swirling would be nice)
- have a multiplayer mode- head on head fighting would probaly work
- co-op
- have water running in puzzles
- have more game modes (hurricane pack slightly touched upon this)
- fun unlockables after you beat the game (play as a different character maybe, like in Spiderman: The game of the Movie where you get to play as the Green Goblin after you win the game. - not a skin, a whole new playable character
Fhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#2 Fhiz
Member since 2004 • 7718 Posts
have some moves from DOA (the thing were you take an enemy down swirling would be nice)Conker-Fan
that move is in Ninja Gaiden... it's called the Izuna drop, it's sorta hard to do.
Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Conker-Fan
[QUOTE="Conker-Fan"] have some moves from DOA (the thing were you take an enemy down swirling would be nice)FlawlessSeasons
that move is in Ninja Gaiden... it's called the Izuna drop, it's sorta hard to do.

really? i mustve passsed the thing by :x
time to revisist NG again
silentstriderm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 silentstriderm
Member since 2005 • 496 Posts

[QUOTE="Conker-Fan"] have some moves from DOA (the thing were you take an enemy down swirling would be nice)FlawlessSeasons

It is a little difficult, but awesome when it works!  It would be cool to play as Hayate, or Rachel

Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Conker-Fan

[QUOTE="FlawlessSeasons"][QUOTE="Conker-Fan"] have some moves from DOA (the thing were you take an enemy down swirling would be nice)silentstriderm

It is a little difficult, but awesome when it works! It would be cool to play as Hayate, or Rachel

only if its a second play through thing. I really dont want it to cut away from Ryu. That would be pulling a halo 2.
They should be unlockables definately, but not in the main game. Maybe though, an extra bonus level after you beat the game (or in free downloadable content)
lombado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lombado
Member since 2006 • 151 Posts
I never got into ninja gaiden. Maybe i'll try this time. its seems pretty cool
Conker-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Conker-Fan
I never got into ninja gaiden. Maybe i'll try this time. its seems pretty coollombado

why not exactly? i its the first level that turned you off, just play through them and get to the part after you ship breaks. it becomes very different after that
Goron24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Goron24
Member since 2005 • 1043 Posts

isnt the combo like xxyxxy? that aint hard