What new game should i get?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

colemancc90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 colemancc90
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Im going to pick up a new game soon and i need help choosing. My choices are Oblivion, Rainbow 6 Vegas, or i can preorder GRAW2. Which should i choose?
KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts
obilivion would be a good one to get if you dont want to buy a game for a while, rb6 is good shooter too just started playing it but i wouldnt pre order graw of if i was you i would play the demo if you havnt i didnt find it very different as far as in the demo
raze182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 raze182
Member since 2004 • 276 Posts

Get Oblivion. By the time you finish that, Vegas and GRAW2 will probably be Platinum Hits!

tribalTox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 tribalTox
Member since 2006 • 803 Posts
damn man, those are all good...i havent play graw 2 yet so i dont know..but im pretty sure u cant go wrong with pre-ordering it...i have oblivion..so i'd have to say go with Vegas..!!! but hey oblivion, is right there with it. depends what u want..rpg or tatical shooter!
chazz07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 chazz07
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
well dude i have rainbow six and it is a great game with some beautiful graphics, but you may wanna wait for G.R.A.W 2 as it is the new title form Ubisoft, and looks nice in previes and videos.... the choice is urs ;-)
colemancc90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 colemancc90
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
thanks for the imput guys. I think i may go with oblivion for now and pick up either rainbow 6 or GRAW2 in a month or so once i see the GRAW reviews.