What Games should I rent or buy now?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarioD04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 DarioD04
Member since 2006 • 1242 Posts

I don't buy many games and have enjoyed the games that I have played so far.

I have Gears of War, Saints Row (Selling it), Oblivion and NBA 2k7.

I'm thinking about getting games like R6 and others, but I just want some opinions. I  might be interested in Winning Eleven if it's any good (I hear both positives and negatives about it all the time).

Also... which games should I wait for. I'm thinking about games like: C&C, BioShock, Crackdown and even Mass Effect for the near future.

DarioD04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DarioD04
give 'er a bump
xboxandpc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 xboxandpc
Member since 2006 • 59 Posts
Buy: Rainbow Six Vegas, Call of Duty 2 or 3, PGR3 Rent: Civil War, Splinter Cell DA, Perfect Dark Zero Buy in Future: Crackdown, GRAW 2, Mass Effect Try those
DarioD04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DarioD04
Thanks. How is NFS: Carbon? I know it's average by rating, but I found NFS: Underground on the regular Xbox fun when I bought it.
xboxandpc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 xboxandpc
I only played NFS: Carbon one time over at my friends house, I really didn't like it as much as Underground. IMO its prolly a good rental too
xboxandpc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xboxandpc
I only played NFS: Carbon one time over at my friends house, I really didn't like it as much as Underground. IMO its prolly a good rental too
D3R1N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 D3R1N
Member since 2003 • 610 Posts
Read more reviews.
halo3resident4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 halo3resident4
Member since 2006 • 714 Posts
ya get rainbow six vegas
jdwollmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 jdwollmann
Member since 2006 • 613 Posts
why not rent oblivion i own it and i haven't played it yet but i hear it's pretty good but I'm playing pgr3 right now and I can give you a review on pgr3 if you would like to read it alright here it is, what you can do in the game is you can over achieve in playing novice and easy and then after that you get bonus cars then you play the challenge that you won and then play that then you start to play normal then you over achieve again then you are able to do a lot of good stuff like sell you bonus cars and then you can buy a new car and then you play the challenge that has a gold level and then it will be much easier to win in the challenges that you can play in.
fathertroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 fathertroy
Member since 2006 • 1309 Posts
why not rent oblivion i own it and i haven't played it yet but i hear it's pretty good but I'm playing pgr3 right now and I can give you a review on pgr3 if you would like to read it alright here it is, what you can do in the game is you can over achieve in playing novice and easy and then after that you get bonus cars then you play the challenge that you won and then play that then you start to play normal then you over achieve again then you are able to do a lot of good stuff like sell you bonus cars and then you can buy a new car and then you play the challenge that has a gold level and then it will be much easier to win in the challenges that you can play in.jdwollmann
He already has oblivion
DarioD04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DarioD04
How is R6 online? And what else.. any thoughts?