what game to by

#1 Posted by jesser7 (45 posts) -

what games coming out look good so I can pre order after I get destiny.

#2 Posted by sukraj (22131 posts) -

Assassin Creed Unity

Far Cry 4

#3 Edited by SolidTy (42440 posts) -

I don't know. Good luck man. I'm in the Destiny beta, but I don't see myself buying it.

I'm mostly interested in multiplats like Turtle Rock's Evolve, Ubisoft's Far Cry 4, and Rocksteady's Batman Arkham Knight, but I'm getting those multiplatform games on another platform for performance. If you only have Xbone, look at those three games maybe?

Next year's E3 will finalize a date for some exclusives I like for Xbone I'm sure, like 343's 2015 Halo 5 (hopefully way better than their Halo 4) or Remedy's 2015 Quantum Break.

As a huge fan of Sony's Ratchet and Clank games, I have my eye on Sunset Overdrive for Xbone due this year. The gameplay reminds me a lot of Ratchet (Platforming and Shooting), but with a Dead Rising type of world. I hope Insomniac does good although their last game, 62/100 FUSE wasn't very good. That was their first game away from Sony so I will give them the benefit of the doubt this upcoming game will be better than FUSE.

There's six games for you.

#4 Posted by brimmul777 (1134 posts) -

Halo:MCC

#5 Edited by Mercuria1_King (276 posts) -

Halo: Master Chief Collection
Forza Horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Fifa 15

#6 Posted by SolidTy (42440 posts) -

There is a certain irony to Halo online competing with Destiny online. We gamers have some decisions to make with our online time and both creations came from Bungie.

#7 Posted by Tokeism (2323 posts) -

The Witcher 3

#8 Posted by jesser7 (45 posts) -

@Tokeism:

the witcher 3 I think im gona go with that.. lord of fallen also looks good & bloodborn for ps4 .. was thinking between those 3 games

#9 Posted by CTR360 (6979 posts) -

AC unity far cry4 halo the mc collection aliens isolation forza horizon 2 sunset overdrive nba 2k15 ori the blind forest

#10 Posted by XboXeR-360 (52 posts) -

Far Cry 4

#11 Posted by sukraj (22131 posts) -

Looks like far cry 4 is on everyones list

#12 Posted by ghstbstr (8790 posts) -

Alien Isolation.

#13 Edited by Blueresident87 (5336 posts) -

The Witcher 3 is likely to be the game that causes me to buy an xbox one.

#14 Edited by CHAOSpectre (20 posts) -

I'm going to get FarCry, Forza Horizon 2, AC: Unity, Halo: MCC and might give Alien: Isolation a try... My bank account is going to hate me. But I decide which ones to get first haha!

#15 Posted by jesser7 (45 posts) -

@CHAOSpectre: So youre basically getting every game that comes out. LoL

#16 Edited by sukraj (22131 posts) -

I'm going to get FarCry, Forza Horizon 2, AC: Unity, Halo: MCC and might give Alien: Isolation a try... My bank account is going to hate me. But I decide which ones to get first haha!

I wish I could get all them games but I can only afford to get far cry 4 and Assassin Unity as well as metro redux.

#17 Posted by Alucard2015 (6 posts) -

far cry 4..assassins creed unity...the witcher 3

#18 Posted by XboXeR-360 (52 posts) -

far cry 4

#19 Posted by jesser7 (45 posts) -

Just officialy pre-ordered sunset overdrive & witcher 3..