What are the chances of getting a 3 red light 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts

Topic. I'm getting one in October and i want to know what i'd expect the odds to be

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
I'd say like a 10% chance of getting it sometime in the console's lifetime. Get a warranty just in case and there's nothing to worry about.
Avatar image for legend_killer91
legend_killer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 legend_killer91
Member since 2006 • 103 Posts
slim and none had mine for about 3 months now and its perfect and i run it almost all day. heres the thing tho do not i repeat DO NOT BUY AN INTERCOOLER! they short out ur 360 and melt to the console
cd_rom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 cd_rom
Member since 2003 • 13951 Posts
slim and none had mine for about 3 months now and its perfect and i run it almost all day. heres the thing tho do not i repeat DO NOT BUY AN INTERCOOLER! they short out ur 360 and melt to the consolelegend_killer91

Mine worked perfectly for 8 months till it died last week. There were no signs of anysort. It worked fine the day before, and all of a sudden it freezes up and dies after 10 minutes of playing.

I suggest getting the warranty just in case.
Corran_Horn60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Corran_Horn60
Member since 2007 • 147 Posts
I had my system for a little over a year before it died on me (yes, perfect for me, I know).  Mine was bought in January 06, so it was probably part of the first few batches, and some people say they've fixed some problems since then.  So, who knows, maybe they're better now, but like they said, get the extended warranty.
tool_rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 tool_rage
Member since 2005 • 756 Posts
I'm lucky.  I've had my 360 for a year and it's never had a single problem.  What do you people do to your consoles?
StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts

Okay i'll get the extened warrinty my cousin said his only problem was once lighting hit his house and it went through his 360 deystoreing his Memory Card. But it was the Lightings fault obviously. Oh and i'd expect the rates have been going down for newer 360's

defkickjam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 defkickjam
Member since 2006 • 293 Posts

i got that lite once and taht is cause i didnt propely pluc in the power cord behign the 360. other wise never. and if u do send it back to MS. if u got the warrenty thing. it rely donset take much tiem to get it back . plus most people got 360 still play halo2 even with 360 titles. so if u do need to repair it and sen d it to MS just go play ur halo2 on ur xbox. ( if u have xbox).