What are the best Xbox 360 games (with one catch...)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by drekula2 (1945 posts) -

They can't have guns in them.  What are the best Xbox 360 games without guns in the gameplay.

I don't mind the violence but I've gotten bored of shooters.

#2 Posted by Tokeism (2334 posts) -
Minecraft, Portal 1 and 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum and City, Fable 3, Skyrim, Enslaved, Castlevania, Dark Souls
#3 Posted by gatsbythepig (10486 posts) -
Minecraft, Portal 1 and 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum and City, Fable 3, Skyrim, Enslaved, Castlevania, Dark SoulsTokeism
There are guns in the Batman games... but Batman isn't using them.
#4 Posted by jendres12 (7 posts) -
FIFA
#5 Posted by Yoshi9000 (396 posts) -

Kameo, viva pinata, banjo kazooie, and a bunch of arcade games, like ilomilo, fez, and limbo

#6 Posted by Blueresident87 (5339 posts) -

Minecraft, Portal 1 and 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum and City, Fable 3, Skyrim, Enslaved, Castlevania, Dark SoulsTokeism

You can use guns in Fable III I thought

#7 Posted by drekula2 (1945 posts) -

is it best to say that 90% of the great xbox games are first or third person shooters.

#8 Posted by CTR360 (7102 posts) -
dark souls tales of vesperia kameo batman aa batman AC skyrim castlevania LOS darksiders fable 3 amalur enslaved
#9 Posted by CodingGenius (8118 posts) -
Katamari, Peggle, Uno haven't been mentioned yet!
#10 Posted by I-AM-N00B (410 posts) -

I'd probably say Skyrim even though it is extremely glitchy but to be honest pretty much every game I play has guns in it!

#11 Posted by marcheegsr (2835 posts) -

Need for speed most wanted 2006.

#12 Posted by Hseptic (1566 posts) -
3D FIghters like Dead or Alive 4 & 5 and Virtua Fighter 5 Online
#13 Posted by BenwaQ (129 posts) -

All Forza games and Magic: the gathering duels of the planeswalkers.

#14 Posted by WeskerTeam (1727 posts) -

Bayonetta. Ninja Gaiden 2.

I'm going to assume TC meant games that aren't FPS or TPS.

#15 Posted by blackace (20886 posts) -

They can't have guns in them.  What are the best Xbox 360 games without guns in the gameplay.

I don't mind the violence but I've gotten bored of shooters.

drekula2
Forza 3/4, PGR 4, Kameo, Lost Oddysey, Condemned, Tales of Vesperia, Naruto: The Broken Bond & Rise of a Ninja, Dance Central, Kinect Sports, Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, Amped 3, DoA4, Fable 2&3, Blue Dragon, N3, Rise of Nightmares, Race Pro, Magna Carta 1&2, Viva Pinata, plus a slew of XBL games.
#16 Posted by blackace (20886 posts) -

is it best to say that 90% of the great xbox games are first or third person shooters.

drekula2
I wouldn't say that. More like 50% The PS3 has it slew of shooters as well. The XBox 360 had more JRPG then the PS3 for the first 3 years on the market.
#17 Posted by JohnTheGrudge (30 posts) -
This is quite tough but here's a few: Mirrors Edge Batman Arkham Asylum Batman Arkham City Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Mortal Kombat - Game Of The Year Edition Skyrim Skate 3 Portal 2 Driver San Francisco The first three titles on my list technically feature guns but as Batman the player never uses them and in Mirrors Edge they almost barely feature in the game.
#18 Posted by Finymin (10 posts) -
The LoTR games are pretty good.
#19 Posted by bl00dline954 (102 posts) -
The Assassin's Creed games are good. I think the second one introduced the option to have a single shot thing the character cause use from his wrist but I don't even consider it a "gun".
#20 Posted by destinhpark (4753 posts) -

Does Lost Odyssey have guns? I can't quite remember, but if it doesn't, then definitely LO. 

EDIT: I can't believe I didn't think of it but it's definitely Skyrim. Sorry. But LO is still an amazing game. 

#21 Posted by gundamalt (21 posts) -
arrow to the knee and flying mamoths
#22 Posted by gundamalt (21 posts) -
the dragons are coming call the dawn guard .
#23 Posted by gundamalt (21 posts) -
what am i doing .