What are some good 360 exclusives?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by cryme_tyme (52 posts) -

received a 360 yesterday as a present. i've never been an xbox person. so i don't know what exclusive games to buy. so what are some good exlusives for the 360? (only looking to buy exclusives, as i've played most of the good multi plat games).

so far on my list, i have: the halo games, and banjo & kazooie.

#2 Posted by moshgrind (4 posts) -
Gears of War
#3 Posted by x-2tha-z (8899 posts) -
http://gamespot.com/forums/topic/29445099/favorite-exclusive BTW, Gears of War 1, Left 4 Dead 1-2, Fable 3, State of Decay and Alan Wake are all on PC so they aren't 360 exclusives.
#4 Posted by marinevetstl (115 posts) -

Forza, Gears of War, Halo.  For Halo I would recommend 3,4, and Reach.

#5 Posted by EvilSelf (3619 posts) -

Gears of War series for sure.

#6 Posted by marcheegsr (2843 posts) -

Forza 4 and Gears of war 1-3 are a must play.

#7 Posted by MarcRecon (5859 posts) -

The Gears series

Alan Wake

L4D1-2

#8 Posted by _TheJoker_ (6013 posts) -

Play Alan Wake, it's an awesome game.

Also, if you are into JRPG, Lost odyssey will not disappoint you!

#9 Posted by RoslindaleOne (7566 posts) -
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise.
#10 Posted by Abysthrian (0 posts) -
Alright, so you're asking for some good exclusives? Here's a list: Alan Wake * If you love (or crave) a combination of horror and thriller in a video game, look no further. With an intense atmosphere, enjoyable plot, and believable voice acting, you won't be leaving Bright Falls for sometime. Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts *You'll be taking a trip back to your childhood. With plenty of customization options, enjoyable game-play, and constructing your own wacky vehicle - you'll be investing a lot of time into this one! 'Fable' series (Fable II and Fable III) Believe it or not, while they may not be superior to the original, they are still enjoyable games to play. Ruling the land as a king or saving the kingdom from tyranny - you'll have many options to consider. Good or evil? You decide. 'Forza Motorsport' series (Forza Motorsport 2, Forza Motorsport 3, Forza Motorsport 4, Forza Horizon) If you're looking for the best-racing game period, look no further than the Forza Motorsport series. Whether you wanted the tremendous car roster, jaw-dropping visuals, enjoyable soundtrack, or adrenaline-fueled multiplayer - it was all here in each and every package. You'll be satisfied by whatever game you decide to pick up. If you decide to pick up all four, we may never see you again in the forums. 'Gears of War' series (Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War: Judgment) If you have a craving for gore and want to basically swim in an ocean of your enemies blood, look no further than the Gears of War trilogy. 'Halo' series (Halo: Anniversary, Halo Wars, Halo: Reach, Halo 3: ODST, Halo 3, Halo 4) This is, by-far, my favorite exclusive series for the Xbox 360. I'd personally recommend Halo: Anniversary, Halo: Reach, Halo 3, and Halo 4. Halo Wars and Halo 3: ODST were more like spin-offs than remakes. If you love first-person shooters set in a more futuristic setting - Halo is definitely for you. If you love competitive multiplayer, Halo will not let you go until you either fall asleep, pass out, or pass away. 'Project Gotham Racing' series (Project Gotham Racing 3, Project Gotham Racing 4) While the developer had filed for bankruptcy, they did throw out two entertaining arcade racers for the Xbox 360. If you like the arcade feeling of racing and love earning points (called kudos) doing things such as drifting, passing, or time laps then this series is aimed at your interests. 'Ninety-nine nights' series (Ninety-Nine Nights, Ninety-Nine Nights II) If you love hack 'n slash games combined with a dash of Dynasty Warriors then you'll fall in love with this old-school Japanese hack 'n slash. While it may not break revolutionary grounds in terms of plot or game-play, it certainly will hold your interest for a while. State of Decay *Here's an exclusive to brag about: an open-world zombie apocalypse. While it may be a little pricey at first-glance for an arcade game, it delivers an entertaining experience to settle your zombie-slaying tastes for a long time. That's all for now. If you have any more questions, just hit me up.
#11 Posted by MathMattS (4005 posts) -

My favorite console exclusives for the 360 are: Alan Wake, Splinter Cell: Conviction, and Halo 4. 

#12 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

Kameo

Condemned

Gears of War

Fable Series

#13 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8833 posts) -
[QUOTE="x-2tha-z"]http://gamespot.com/forums/topic/29445099/favorite-exclusive BTW, Gears of War 1, Left 4 Dead 1-2, Fable 3, State of Decay and Alan Wake are all on PC so they aren't 360 exclusives.

They are exclusive to current gen consoles, however.
#14 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8833 posts) -

My favorite console exclusives for the 360 are: Alan Wake, Splinter Cell: Conviction, and Halo 4. 

MathMattS
Halo 4...ew. Worst Halo of the series.
#15 Posted by x-2tha-z (8899 posts) -

[QUOTE="x-2tha-z"]http://gamespot.com/forums/topic/29445099/favorite-exclusive BTW, Gears of War 1, Left 4 Dead 1-2, Fable 3, State of Decay and Alan Wake are all on PC so they aren't 360 exclusives.MaddenBowler10

They aren't exclusive to current-gen consoles. They're also on PC.

#16 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8833 posts) -

[QUOTE="MaddenBowler10"][QUOTE="x-2tha-z"]http://gamespot.com/forums/topic/29445099/favorite-exclusive BTW, Gears of War 1, Left 4 Dead 1-2, Fable 3, State of Decay and Alan Wake are all on PC so they aren't 360 exclusives.x-2tha-z

PC is not a CONSOLE
#17 Posted by Yoshi9000 (397 posts) -

If you aren't a pc gamer, some good games are condemned criminal origins, alan wake, prey, and Left 4 dead. I've also heard Tropico is pretty good.

Pure exclusives I enjoyed were fable 2, kameo, halo 3 and reach. Xbox is mostly a multiplatform console though, it shares a lot of games with the pc. I want to get Lost Odyssey though, that's another xbox only game.

#18 Posted by x-2tha-z (8899 posts) -

[QUOTE="x-2tha-z"]

[QUOTE="MaddenBowler10"] They are exclusive to current gen consoles, however.MaddenBowler10

PC is not a CONSOLE

I didn't say it was.

#19 Posted by CTR360 (7116 posts) -
lost odyssey blue dragoon tales of vesperia condemned kameo PDZ gears of war series alan wake fable2&3 splinter cell conviction forza series PGR series halo series
#20 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72475 posts) -
Mark of the Ninja, Dust: An Elysian Tale, Trials: Evolution and Forza 4/Horizon
#21 Posted by tmorri603 (384 posts) -

If you don't mind downloadable games, get Mark of the Ninja and Shadow Complex. Great games that are not on disc.

#22 Edited by xr791 (18 posts) -

You can try any of the Gears of War games and the original Halo. I think they are both on PC now too... but as far as consoles go... only Xbox has Gears and Halo. It's hard to think of anymore superb exclusives for the 360. If you have Xbox Live, check out the Xbox Live Arcade and Indie games sections too.

#23 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72475 posts) -

If you're not sure, just go watch some reviews of the games and make up your mind after

#24 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

Halo

#25 Posted by Pr0ving4Gr0undz (292 posts) -

Tales of Versperia

#26 Edited by GAME-QUEST-EX (196 posts) -

Xbox 360 Exclusives?

Try "FABLE 2."

I really enjoyed playing this particular Action-RPG!

Check out my Review if you want more details on this title!

#27 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

@GAME-QUEST-EX said:

Xbox 360 Exclusives?

Try "FABLE 2."

I really enjoyed playing this particular Action-RPG!

Check out my Review if you want more details on this title!

I enjoyed the first fable.

#28 Posted by Starshine_M2A2 (4089 posts) -

Quantum Break looks pretty good. I've always found the work of Sam Lake to be interesting. Can't say much about Halo since I'm not a fan but I hope for those that are, this new one is not just a reboot.

#29 Posted by DecadesOfGaming (3100 posts) -

Prey

Kameo "Elements Of Fire"

Alan Wake

Gears

Every "Halo" game

Perfect Dark Zero

#30 Posted by Alucard_Prime (3043 posts) -

Shadow complex and State of Decay are great XBLA games. I think they are exclusive except for SoD which is coming out on PC as well.

#31 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72475 posts) -

@Alucard_Prime said:

Shadow complex and State of Decay are great XBLA games. I think they are exclusive except for SoD which is coming out on PC as well.

i have to try out those games, does SoD have co op now? Don't know if the patch has come or not

#32 Posted by Alucard_Prime (3043 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Alucard_Prime said:

i have to try out those games, does SoD have co op now? Don't know if the patch has come or not

State of Decay is single player only, as far as I know it will never have a co-op feature, but it doesn't lose points for that in my book....what it does, it does very well. Great single player sandbox game, a bit scary at times too.

#33 Posted by ryan-r-24 (7 posts) -

The cod series are pretty good

#34 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72475 posts) -

@Alucard_Prime said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Alucard_Prime said:

State of Decay is single player only, as far as I know it will never have a co-op feature, but it doesn't lose points for that in my book....what it does, it does very well. Great single player sandbox game, a bit scary at times too.

oh ok, i heard there was a co op patch on the way. But they might have scrapped that then