Unable to print out shipping label ( for xbox repair ) Please help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Acez626 (690 posts) -

I need to send my 360 back , but every time i click on " print shipping label and instructions" a red X appears where the label should be at ( its not loading the picture )

Does anyone know whats wrong? ( tried this on more then 1 comp ) , Also can anyone link me the printing label that i need to send in my 360 through UPS?

Appreciate it

#2 Posted by Duckyindiana (2288 posts) -
Call MS and have them send you a label, you can also get UPS if you live in the uk to collect and they will stick the label when they arrive.
#3 Posted by Acez626 (690 posts) -
I live US so yeah Is there another way i can get the label? I dont wanan wait another week or 2 just to get the label from MS
#4 Posted by Duckyindiana (2288 posts) -
Not to sure about the us i think you will be better off calling MS and finding out.
#5 Posted by LightColor (2709 posts) -
call them ask for the printable label, they'll send it to u in the e-mail right away, thats how i got mine done n wayz
#6 Posted by Acez626 (690 posts) -

Just a quick question , are all the labels the same? as in does the label they send me have my code and etc?

If not , can anyone please email me the label , i will GREATLY appercaite it

#7 Posted by shawn7324 (8681 posts) -
[QUOTE="Acez626"]I live US so yeah Is there another way i can get the label? I dont wanan wait another week or 2 just to get the label from MS

It will take 2 days to get the label from MS.
#8 Posted by Acez626 (690 posts) -
[QUOTE="shawn7324"][QUOTE="Acez626"]I live US so yeah Is there another way i can get the label? I dont wanan wait another week or 2 just to get the label from MS

Yeah , but i mean it will take somone 5min to email me the shipping label that will save me a lot of hassle My email is gunot4lyf@yahoo.com , ill really appercaite it
#9 Posted by shawn7324 (8681 posts) -
[QUOTE="Acez626"][QUOTE="shawn7324"][QUOTE="Acez626"]I live US so yeah Is there another way i can get the label? I dont wanan wait another week or 2 just to get the label from MS

Yeah , but i mean it will take somone 5min to email me the shipping label that will save me a lot of hassle My email is gunot4lyf@yahoo.com , ill really appercaite it

So when you set up repair MS didn't automatically send you a box with label?
#10 Posted by Acez626 (690 posts) -
Wtf , they were suppose to send me a box? Never got one , and ive asked for repair about a week ago ( yeah ive been lagging it really bad )
#11 Posted by LightColor (2709 posts) -

yes but if u CALL ms urself u can get them to e-mail U a shipping lable without waiting for ppl to e-mail u a label that might not work

and yea usually in the states they just send u the box with everything

#12 Posted by shawn7324 (8681 posts) -
[QUOTE="Acez626"]Wtf , they were suppose to send me a box? Never got one , and ive asked for repair about a week ago ( yeah ive been lagging it really bad )

I've had my console repaired 4 times. Each time they sent me a box which arrived in exactly 2 days via UPS with prepaid shipping label.
#13 Posted by photobooth (276 posts) -

[QUOTE="Acez626"]Wtf , they were suppose to send me a box? Never got one , and ive asked for repair about a week ago ( yeah ive been lagging it really bad )shawn7324
I've had my console repaired 4 times. Each time they sent me a box which arrived in exactly 2 days via UPS with prepaid shipping label.

I believe they have stopped giving people the coffins. They just give you a label and you have to get the packaging yourself. It's a cheap move imo. It's their fault their hardware sucks, so we shouldn't have to go through such a hassle. I'm just happy that my 360 has stayed alive all this time lol.

#14 Posted by shawn7324 (8681 posts) -

[QUOTE="shawn7324"][QUOTE="Acez626"]Wtf , they were suppose to send me a box? Never got one , and ive asked for repair about a week ago ( yeah ive been lagging it really bad )photobooth

I believe they have stopped giving people the coffins. They just give you a label and you have to get the packaging yourself. It's a cheap move imo. It's their fault their hardware sucks, so we shouldn't have to go through such a hassle. I'm just happy that my 360 has stayed alive all this time lol.

Yeah I wasn't aware of a change, but of course it has been over a year since my console last failed. That last time they guaranteed me I would not have any more issues & even provided me with two 3-Month Xbox Live subscription cards on top of the normal 1 month they provide with a repair.