To buy Brothers in Arms HH for $5 or Max Payne 3 for $10?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Sonny360Elite (1574 posts) -
I was going to buy Brothers in Arms. But I have $10 in points , so if I bought Brothers In Arms I'd still have $5 and really won't need to buy anything else for a while, probably won't even use the leftover $5. So I'm thinking if I should just buy Max Payne instead and spend the full $10? I could even buy Brothers in Arms for just $5 with cash but I'd rather not spend any cash on the games. What do you think? I was leaning towards rather having Brothers In Arms but now I don't know.
#2 Posted by valium88 (4455 posts) -

Brothers in arms hell's highway is awful, cliche Band of Brothers wannabe, with awful textures and lightning. Max Payne 3 is great! Go with the great experience for $10, rather than the crappy for $5

#3 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

Max Payne 3 by far!

#4 Posted by Djmaster214 (3236 posts) -

Brothers in arms hell's highway is awful, cliche Band of Brothers wannabe, with awful textures and lightning. Max Payne 3 is great! Go with the great experience for $10, rather than the crappy for $5

valium88
awful opinion but its yours. Brothers in arms was amazing. havent played max 3 but i hear its awesome, really though its 15 dollars get both you wont regret it
#5 Posted by Sonny360Elite (1574 posts) -
[QUOTE="valium88"]

Djmaster214
awful opinion but its yours. Brothers in arms was amazing. havent played max 3 but i hear its awesome, really though its 15 dollars get both you wont regret it

Have you played Hells Highway or another one? I don't play that much Single-player so I'm still really undecided. Might just have to spend extra and get both.
#6 Posted by valium88 (4455 posts) -

[QUOTE="Djmaster214"][QUOTE="valium88"]

Sonny360Elite

Have you played Hells Highway or another one? I don't play that much Single-player so I'm still really undecided. Might just have to spend extra and get both.

Me? YES, if not I wouldn't bother to enter this topic and pressume I had. I have it on PS3 and played it all way through. Do what you wanna do, I'm not gonna stay here and talk back and forth about nickles and dimes, that's for sure. gl&hf :)

#7 Posted by buckcherry (95 posts) -

Hells Highway is a fantastic game. havent played max payne, but I highly reccomend HH

#8 Posted by Exiled_Badger (266 posts) -
Max Payne 3 Rocks. I might even just buy it back to have it part of my collection. I would spend the $10.
#9 Posted by Sonny360Elite (1574 posts) -
I didn't know that there's going to be more sales everyday. I might just pass on Max Payne 3. I have a feeling Sleeping Dogs may be on sale and I'd just rather get that. Maybe Hitman will be on sale too. I don't know though. Like I said before, Dead to Rights was one of my favorite games back in the day and I used to love that kind of game but I don't know. I don't think I'd like it all that much. It is only $10 though.
#10 Posted by nyc05 (10183 posts) -

Max Payne 3 is a significantly better choice, IMO.

#11 Posted by Sonny360Elite (1574 posts) -
Have you all played both of them? I'm so undecided. Almost thinking of passing on Brothers In Arms but it's a real good price. It seems like it might get boring to me rather quickly. Max Payne I can probably have fun with. Brothers in Arms is available until July 8 and Max Payne is just for today. Maybe I should check the Max Payne demo. I don't like games that are cartoonish and I feel like Max Payne and games like that were a little bit too unrealistic. Not sure if this one is different or what. It looks really good though. Hmmm
#12 Posted by Sonny360Elite (1574 posts) -
I think I'll actually pass on both of these now that I know there will be more days of sales. I really think I'll get bored of Max Payne very easily. I'll go with my gut and pass on it. It was always a game I was interested in trying out but whatever. Some other time maybe. I'm interested in history and that's another reason why I was going to get Brother in Arms might've been good but I'm not big into sitting through a game really. I just want good gameplay and don't want it to feel too repetitive. I bought Assassin's Creed mainly because I heard it incorporates a lot of factual history into it. Heard a lot about it. Otherwise those games are real repetitive too. Hoipefully some great deals over the next couple of days.
#13 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

max payne 3

#14 Posted by adders99 (2610 posts) -

hells highway was such a fantastic game!! if i had not played it over and over i would be buying it right now.