TItanfall on Xbox One vs. Xbox 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jukev2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 jukev2424
Member since 2013 • 269 Posts

I have an xbox 360 but not an xbox one. How is titanfall on the xbox 360?

thecruzan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2 thecruzan
Member since 2014 • 106 Posts

I have it on my Xbox One and it's the most disappointing purchase of a game so far. The game sucks. It's more repetitive than Call of Duty and I can count the amount of guns in the game with my fingers.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@thecruzan said:

I have it on my Xbox One and it's the most disappointing purchase of a game so far. The game sucks. It's more repetitive than Call of Duty and I can count the amount of guns in the game with my fingers.

Same, I too got it on Xbone. I played it two weeks and now it collects dust. It's just not fleshed out enough. Maybe TF2.

I have a friend who got it on 360, he seemed into it for that first month but he too stopped playing. It seemed pretty comparable when I picked him up to go to the pubs. If you buy it, try to get it cheap so you don't feel like you lost too much once that new exciting period wears off.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I tried the 360 version and just could not stomach it, the Xbox One Version is far better imo for various reasons, but more importantly for its large sense of scale, I just didn't get that feeling with the 360.

Incredibly fun competitive shooter with flawless online performance on dedicated servers, I play it regularly with friends. If you're interested in the game TC and might get an Xbox One later on, I suggest you wait.

huerito323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By huerito323
Member since 2009 • 1432 Posts

@thecruzan: more repetitive than COD? How can one online shooter be more repetitive than the other? Sure it does not have that many weapons, but the big focus of the game is Titans. COD might have more weapons, but how many of those weapons will suck? Once you try them all, you're going to be using the one you like best. Gameplay is all the matters to me, and Titanfall has the best gameplay of any online shooter out there.

fgjnfgh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By fgjnfgh
Member since 2005 • 2649 Posts

guys what kind of connection do you use and what are your pings on x1?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@thecruzan said:

Same, I too got it on Xbone. I played it two weeks and now it collects dust. It's just not fleshed out enough. Maybe TF2.

I have a friend who got it on 360, he seemed into it for that first month but he too stopped playing. It seemed pretty comparable when I picked him up to go to the pubs. If you buy it, try to get it cheap so you don't feel like you lost too much once that new exciting period wears off.

All I have are Titanfall, Watchdogs and MGS for X1. Titanfall and MGS get most time. I enjoyed Titanfall albeit I haven't been on X1 much as my PC is getting most of my game time.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

@SolidTy said:

@thecruzan said:

All I have are Titanfall, Watchdogs and MGS for X1. Titanfall and MGS get most time. I enjoyed Titanfall albeit I haven't been on X1 much as my PC is getting most of my game time.

I feel that. I have been catching up on my backlog of last gen and PC gaming myself (Starcraft and the odd indie title like FTL.)