titanfall on amazon for 45$ now, good deal?

#1 Posted by BeNOwNz (2938 posts) -

lately i been seeing it as 51$ and up but today it was 45$, good deal or nay?

#2 Edited by KingJuggaNott (78 posts) -

@BeNOwNz: I say yes--but you have to consider that you will have to purchase the Season Pass....no single player story...

#3 Posted by a55a55inx (4130 posts) -

I say yes! I really enjoy the game and play this game a lot. $45 is an excellent value. However, some people have mixed reviews on the game, I think the question you need to ask yourself is: "Will I be satisfied paying $45 to just play multiplayer?" I personally enjoy playing multiplayer shooters, some people want a great single player experience (which I hope they include in the next installment) but you wont get that with this game. You will get a solid fps game though.

#4 Posted by a55a55inx (4130 posts) -

I say yes! I really enjoy the game and play this game a lot. $45 is an excellent value. However, some people have mixed reviews on the game, I think the question you need to ask yourself is: "Will I be satisfied paying $45 to just play multiplayer?" I personally enjoy playing multiplayer shooters, some people want a great single player experience (which I hope they include in the next installment) but you wont get that with this game. You will get a solid fps game though.

@BeNOwNz: I say yes--but you have to consider that you will have to purchase the Season Pass....no single player story...

The season pass isn't necessary, I don't have it.

#5 Edited by SolidTy (42010 posts) -

I would say no. I played it for two weeks and I never touched it again. It's more a $20-$30 novelty title to me, but I know I'm against the grain as some people love shooting bots and the design more than I do. It doesn't have an SP story and I find $45 is too pricey. I also have friends that paid $40 btw, so I think you could at least get a better deal if you wait. They also stopped playing the game.

#6 Posted by xhawk27 (7199 posts) -

I paid zero for it. lol

I finally got an Xbox One and got the Titanfall Bundle. :)

#7 Posted by XOne_ShotX91 (151 posts) -

I say no. It's not worth even $30 to me. I played for about a week and got rid of it. No single player, and most of the enemies you'll end up fighting online seem to be bots, and theyre just cannon fodder. Good game for $20, but no more than that I'd say. Ill say this: Call of Duty with robots is all it is so if you love CoD, you'll get your moneys worth. If you only play CoD occasionally, like myself, then you'll be disappointed.

#8 Posted by BattleSpectre (5952 posts) -

Eh it's alright I guess. I bought it for full price and only played it for 2 weeks on and off before I put it down. This game finally proves to me that multiplayer games aren't my thing.

#9 Posted by Mercuria1_King (276 posts) -

It is worth it to buy it at that price.

#10 Posted by blackace (19996 posts) -

@BeNOwNz said:

lately i been seeing it as 51$ and up but today it was 45$, good deal or nay?

Yes, good deal. Already own though.

#11 Posted by High-Res (271 posts) -

I would wait til it hits $19.99. I purchased it for $60 and I regret it.

#12 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (811 posts) -

Probably the best deal you'll get.

The community is already starting to dwindle, so I'd buy it now if you really want to play it without having to wait for peak hours.

#13 Posted by MarcRecon (5434 posts) -

Eh it's alright I guess. I bought it for full price and only played it for 2 weeks on and off before I put it down. This game finally proves to me that multiplayer games aren't my thing.

I just think we all are burnt out from last-gen MP games!! By the time I get my XB1 TF will probably be around 20$

#14 Posted by Mercuria1_King (276 posts) -

That's an alright deal, I would wait for a better price drop though.