Titanfall Cheating Xbox One

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dager35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dager35
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

So last night I was playing on the south central us server. There was a guy with the word Tokyo in his name riding around in a stryder. I respawned and heard him coming so I threw on my cloak. I didnt move because earlier on another map I was running around under a platform and he seemed to know where I was all the time. I was cloaked in one case and he punched me I know he could of used a burn card so I didn't think much about it but here I am just standing there cloaked, no movement and he shoots me like I am out in the open. I look at the replay, see that I'm cloaked, see that he has no burn card on. I respawned and sort of looked around for him and the same thing continued. I don't want to sound like a bitter dude but It was frustrating. Anybody else see any of this?

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

You seem surprised about seeing people cheat online? This has been going on for years, welcome to Xbox Live. As far as Titanfall goes I don't play it anymore but within my 3 months of game time no I have not seen anyone hack/cheat.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

You seem surprised about seeing people cheat online? This has been going on for years, welcome to Xbox Live. As far as Titanfall goes I don't play it anymore but within my 3 months of game time no I have not seen anyone hack/cheat.

Xbox One has not been hacked so I don't see how they could hack. Unless they are using glitches or a dev console.

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts

I've yet to witness any cheating on Titanfall so far, so i'm going to assume that he was just lucky until I see it for myself or if I see more problems about it online. I've killed a lot of cloaked pilots while in a titan myself, mainly because I saw them before they hit the cloak button. I also spot them when they use their jetpacks, as it makes them easier to see. I'm guessing that he saw you before you cloaked and just fired in that general area (which is what I do sometimes). And I'm not sure if you noticed, but when you punch with a titan, it automatically punches a target right in front of it; you may have been close enough in front of him for his punch to automatically lock onto you.

I'll be sure to look out for it if there are more reports on this online.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

@BattleSpectre said:

Xbox One has not been hacked so I don't see how they could hack. Unless they are using glitches or a dev console.

My apologies, I should of phrased It better - By hacked I meant glitching/cheating in which case I've not really experienced in Titanfall.