The Titanfall bundle will not sell like Microsoft expects!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by HumoungousMoth7 (25 posts) -

I'm an Xbox fan and itching to buy the Titanfall bundle. I've noticed that the bundles are hardly selling in Target and BestBuy. They sold two Titanfall bundles in Target (one a piece in two separate Target stores)since the release of the bundle on 03/11/2014. I really don't believe that Titanfall will sell the Xbox one as much as Microsoft hopes it will. It's an awesome game but being on the Xbox360 and PC is one of the reasons it will not sell the Xbox one like Microsoft hopes. The only thing that will help the Xbox One is a price drop and I think a majority of Xbox lovers have considered this. Tell me what you guys think:)

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (30474 posts) -

Your local target experience =\= everywhere

#3 Posted by psone4xbox (52 posts) -

Well yesterday when the microsoft store had that glitch where the titanfall bundle was reduced to 399.99, those things sold like hot cakes! If they would drop it to 399.99 with titanfall, or forza, etc as a digital download, it would be interesting to see how sales would go...

#4 Posted by HumoungousMoth7 (25 posts) -

Well yesterday when the microsoft store had that glitch where the titanfall bundle was reduced to 399.99, those things sold like hot cakes! If they would drop it to 399.99 with titanfall, or forza, etc as a digital download, it would be interesting to see how sales would go...

Wow that was yesterday? Did Microsoft honor that price or did you have to pay 499.00? I'm probably going to break down and buy the Titanfall bundle from Target. I'll get an additional 5 percent off if I use my Target card. I hope you are right because I would love for Microsoft to be successful in selling their units.

#5 Edited by WaxCriminal (23 posts) -

Lets just hope it sells well, it really is a great system with the best exclusive games in my opinion.

#6 Edited by HumoungousMoth7 (25 posts) -

@waxcriminal said:

Lets just hope it sells well, it really is a great system with the best exclusive games in my opinion.

I agree. It's the only system that I want because it has all of the exclusives that I really enjoy.

#7 Edited by BattleSpectre (6238 posts) -

I think they'll do just fine, sure they might not be selling greatly in your area, but that doesn't account for the rest of the world. Here in Australia alone, I know of quite a few stores who were pre-sold out weeks in advance. I already bought the Xbox Day One edition, but if I hadn't this definitely would of been the bundle I'd go for.

Also I finally picked up Titanfall today (came out on the 13th here in Australia) but can't play it yet, due to being over my internet usage which is 100GB per month, and the internet slowing down as a result (meaning any Xbox/game updates would take far too long). I'll be good to go on the 16th and I can't wait to dive into Titanfall, and meet my 20-foot Titan for the first time :)

#8 Posted by rrjim1 (911 posts) -

I don't think the Titanfall bundle was planned from the beginning, it was a after thought after MS realized the game was going to be a good seller. Selling pretty good on Amazon.com was in the top ten every time I looked.