The thing you hate most about online multiplayer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

greekboy250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 greekboy250
Member since 2010 • 69 Posts

What do you hate the most about multiplayer. Not about certain games multiplayer, im talkingmost multiplayer games you go into, what do you hate the most about them?

Mine would be obnoxous players. you go into a game and the first thing they say to you is a swear. i went into one, he read my gamertag:thegreekboy250 and he said, quote: Fuc%, do i have to report you to the greeks you little coc^ sucker thats right you little bitc!. This was before i even said a word. i wound up muting him. I'm not an aggressive person, and i like to make friends on video games, that way we can work together and win easier, an its a better experience all round, but when ppl are just being plain rude and as^y, with no reason,i either leave or mute them and it pisses me off to do that.

I also hate when ppl don't plug thier mikes in on bad company 2. Just cuz so many ppl don't every time i join a game my first words are always "hey whats up, anyone talking?" I hate it.

evilmaster2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 evilmaster2424
Member since 2009 • 2060 Posts
i hate the annoying 5 year old high pitched whining ppl online. there extrmly annooying. then they complain wen u kill them. meanwhile theyve been telling u where theyve been they entire match and kep saying to come and kill em. the other one would be ppl who keep there mics on and play extrmly terrible music into it and they dont even relize it.
bigM10231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 bigM10231
Member since 2008 • 11240 Posts

CHEATERS!!!:x they ruin the game for everyone. game makers should place some code in the disc that shuts off any cheat from a cheat disc when they hit the online mode

bigpapi342007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bigpapi342007
Member since 2007 • 246 Posts
Lag and annoying 5 year olds
bALTHar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bALTHar86
Member since 2008 • 567 Posts

Other people...

What I mean is I agree about playing for fun and meeting other players but for every decent player you meet there seem to be 10 A-holes. Take RDR, there's loads to do in the multiplayer but all anyone's interested in is farming kills. I got bored of pointlessly shooting at each other and nobody wanting to try any of the game modes so started doing a few gang hideouts solo and some nob actually came into the fort I was raiding, ignored the enemy AI and started shooting at me. Its fine if both players are playing 'repetetive shoot each other' but when one player is clearly not interested and in the middle of doing something else its pretty annoying to be hounded by somebody who clearly can't hack fighting people in a position to fight back. If the guy wanted to do a capture the gold match or something then I'd have probably been up for it but clearly all he was interested in was ruining the fun I was having. If I ever see someone taking on a gang hideout I assist them - I actually prefer to help out with what they're doing than screw it up for them.

D1zzyCriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 D1zzyCriminal
Member since 2009 • 1839 Posts

People obviously under that games age rating shouting and squeaking constantly. Let them play the game if they want, just dont let people know about it.

tt_rss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tt_rss
Member since 2005 • 59 Posts
I just start yelling "YES. GIVE ME MORE. MORE WHINE, PLEASE. MORE, MORE, LET US HEAR IT. COME ON. YOUR TEARS, I LOVE THEM. I do this very loudly everytime a kid opens his mouth.
dstv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dstv
Member since 2007 • 1384 Posts

I hate lag , Booster/hackers and most of all little prepubescent kinds that sing and make annoying noises with their mics

bleedingsouls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bleedingsouls
Member since 2007 • 250 Posts
I just start yelling "YES. GIVE ME MORE. MORE WHINE, PLEASE. MORE, MORE, LET US HEAR IT. COME ON. YOUR TEARS, I LOVE THEM. I do this very loudly everytime a kid opens his mouth.tt_rss
Hahaha! dude that's awesome \(^_^)/ here (>'_')>O Enjoy! ^^ this is a cookie ^^^
Xeros606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Xeros606
Member since 2007 • 11126 Posts
Besides the Xbox Live community... I hate it when matchmaking places me into a map I hate. I usually quit, even though there's usually some kind of leaderboard penalty for doing so.
wiouds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 wiouds
Member since 2004 • 6233 Posts

I hate the ones that think that multiplayer is the most important part of a game if not the only part that matter. Worse they act like people who have no skill at multiplyer part of games are not worthy of playing games or they are not real gamers.

NoDzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 NoDzombie
Member since 2009 • 1483 Posts

Other people...

What I mean is I agree about playing for fun and meeting other players but for every decent player you meet there seem to be 10 A-holes. Take RDR, there's loads to do in the multiplayer but all anyone's interested in is farming kills. I got bored of pointlessly shooting at each other and nobody wanting to try any of the game modes so started doing a few gang hideouts solo and some nob actually came into the fort I was raiding, ignored the enemy AI and started shooting at me. Its fine if both players are playing 'repetetive shoot each other' but when one player is clearly not interested and in the middle of doing something else its pretty annoying to be hounded by somebody who clearly can't hack fighting people in a position to fight back. If the guy wanted to do a capture the gold match or something then I'd have probably been up for it but clearly all he was interested in was ruining the fun I was having. If I ever see someone taking on a gang hideout I assist them - I actually prefer to help out with what they're doing than screw it up for them.

bALTHar86

i couldnt agree more, the multiplayer in this game could be truly amazing, but it is totally ruined by the kind of people you describe,

the amount of times i have been in a posse with a group of friends trying to work our way through the various challenges and some random guy comes up and shoots someone in the back for no reason, the rest of us turn around, kill him, then he just keeps coming back for more, and there is nothing you can do about it,

either you wait for him to come back and kill him every time, meaning you dont get the challenge done, or you continue with the challenge and accept the fact that someone is gonna get shot in the back every minute or so, and they loose their progress in the challenge or whatever,

its just a loose loose situation either way, so so so annoying

Microsoft1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 Microsoft1234
Member since 2006 • 7683 Posts
mine would be the younger kids that scream you're g*Y and the kids that don't have any awareness and are a huge reason you lose.
shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
I hate lag and also people that complain about campers, snipers, etc. Everyone uses a different strategy. You just deal with it as it's out of your control.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#15 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Lag

Kids

Cheaters

Hackers

Lack of teamwork

Racism

Various people

RapidTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RapidTurtle
Member since 2010 • 344 Posts

have to go with lag and the little kiddies

CAWZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#17 CAWZY
Member since 2009 • 121 Posts

Lag, little kids, and rude people. Not in that order.

YoungSinatra25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 YoungSinatra25
Member since 2009 • 4314 Posts
Lag/poor hit detection...
atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 atm0073
Member since 2005 • 3069 Posts
The lag disadvantages in certain regional territories, namely those in Asia. Very unpleasant sometimes; those who share my residential status can definitely attest to that.
Elian2530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 Elian2530
Member since 2009 • 3658 Posts
I know I shouldn't be intimidated by online gaming, but I feel like people are way too serious and they (dare I say it...) NERDRAGE over just about anything. That's why I refrain from participating in competitive online, and I play something more casual like cooperative modes (Gears of War Horde). At the end of the day, after real life settles down, I dont want to listen to a bunch of obnoxious people who act all macho because they have a headset and internet connection.
RoslindaleOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 RoslindaleOne
Member since 2006 • 7566 Posts
Team betrayers (why do it?) and quitters.
R0ughn3ck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 R0ughn3ck
Member since 2003 • 6608 Posts
Pre-pubescent kids, getting booted for no reason, and lack of teamwork. I love rude people though, they are the best to whoop.
Hepemania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 Hepemania
Member since 2010 • 517 Posts

Little whining kids.

Avatar image for bobbleheadrogue
bobbleheadrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#24 bobbleheadrogue
Member since 2009 • 2203 Posts
Lag and annoying 5 year oldsbigpapi342007
that plus any people who hack into the system in order to give themselves weaponry advantages over others :P
atc-fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 atc-fanatic
Member since 2009 • 973 Posts

sore looser clans. that file complaints against you for doing nothin but killing ther whole clan by youreself.

Lythiris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Lythiris
Member since 2008 • 204 Posts

Finding out that I am worse than people half my age.

Gabez_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 Gabez_R
Member since 2008 • 519 Posts

Lag

Kids

Cheaters

Hackers

Lack of teamwork

Racism

Various people

mitu123
THIS
cricketboy2238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#28 cricketboy2238
Member since 2004 • 5717 Posts

I hate how ridiculously serious it often is. I'm usually really deterred from getting into multiplayer games because there's such a high barrier of entry. COD4/MW2 is just about the most off-putting game for newcomers because everyone else seems to play the game religiously, and you die so f!@#ing quickly it takes hours of gameplay just to figure out the map, much less what you're supposed to be doing. Much less getting a kill.

Few games pull first impressions off very well. I eased into Team Fortress 2 really quickly because the game doesn't revolve around killing endlessly--there are fun things to do and the maps are neat and relatively safe to explore. I never made it past a few matches in Halo 3 because the maps are huge, don't make any sense, and everyone else is already a frickin' professional.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#29 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Bug abusers , laggers , hackers, swearing ppl.

oDaryllo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 oDaryllo
Member since 2010 • 71 Posts

Lag

Boosters

(Name)Hackers

Little kids

People that scream/complain when they get killed

Groups of kids that say abusive stuff to you after you have done nothing; making them feel like they are hilarious

People who play music in the background with their microphones on and don't even talk to anybody

Broken microphones that are left in making you have to mute them

People who wait for a vehicle (mainly helicopter) in games like BC2 and don't play with a gun.

& more.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

Freaking Aim Bots thats oh and those hackers