Suspension's for Teabagging?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LycanBane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 LycanBane
Member since 2007 • 274 Posts
An opponent I was facing on halo after I beat him threatened to report me for tea bagging him. I don't see how tea bagging warrants a suspension seeing as how the game allows you to perform such actions. I think it's funny, people take the tea bag too seriously and it isn't really that bad. When you teabag a person, your neither glitching, hacking or cursing so how could a person get banned or suspended on Xbox Live. I'm just wondering if it's possible or was that guy just pulling my leg
J_Hook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 J_Hook
Member since 2006 • 126 Posts
thats why i stoppped playing Halo
Avatar image for DoomBringer2010
DoomBringer2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 DoomBringer2010
Member since 2006 • 649 Posts

u must hav owned this kid because i tea bag on COD4 all the time

andyrae11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 andyrae11
Member since 2005 • 694 Posts

No you can't. Vain threats of laughable value. Thats all.

because i tea bag on COD4 all the time

DoomBringer2010

Wow... dumb. You know the one you're teabagging can't see you teabagging him, only a noob wasting time instead of helping out their team mates.

DoomBringer2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DoomBringer2010
hey andyrae11 i dont care because i dont play COD anymore it is boring just like Halo but when i did play COD4 i did teabag my teammates with no care in the world
Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts
:lol:... I'm not too familiar with Live's rules, but I doubt you're in much danger of being punished.
LycanBane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 LycanBane
Member since 2007 • 274 Posts
I only did it because he had a supershield on and was about to chop me down with a plasma sword but I beat him. I figured that warranted a teabag, I only do it if I feel I over came great odds haha
krypton04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 krypton04
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

The game also allows you to verbally abuse other players (by speaking through the microphone), yet that's "prohibited".

Teabagging is pretty stupid by all accounts, why waste your time teabagging someone when you should be running around fragging more dudes.

ConflictMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ConflictMaster
Member since 2008 • 212 Posts
no,Its an achievement in Shadowrun
funkyeyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 funkyeyk
Member since 2005 • 404 Posts
Mitt Romney dropped out of the Presidential race, so chances are you can keep teabagging.
linkinSOXecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 linkinSOXecho
Member since 2007 • 594 Posts
i personally hate teabagging. i only do it if someone does it to me. i dont think you can get suspended for it though.
DoomBringer2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DoomBringer2010

Mitt Romney dropped out of the Presidential race, so chances are you can keep teabagging.funkyeyk

LOL HE IS RIGHT

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
Eh whenever i see someone teabagging someone i just kill them. It's dumb to do it i killed so many people too busy teabagging to actually be paying attention.
Sleepysmoo2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 Sleepysmoo2
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Okay, hate to ask, but WTH is teabagging on xbox live? I thought such an activity warranted physical contact.....
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Okay, hate to ask, but WTH is teabagging on xbox live? I thought such an activity warranted physical contact.....Sleepysmoo2

It's where you crouch on their face.. Yes it's as dumb as it sounds.

---Cipher---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 ---Cipher---
Member since 2007 • 771 Posts
I doubt you could ever prove that you were actually doing it and even then, I HIGHLY doubt XBox has a policy on their "terms of agreement" that says you cant tea bag. I personally hate teabagging in CoD4 because its normally in Search and Destroy and the last player has 40 seconds to defuse the bomb and we have to watch the entire time while the kid teabags. We need a filter on CoD4 that separates the people by age, like 13 and under can only play each-other...Its always a little kid who cant teabag in real life....
dark_mask_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#20 dark_mask_91
Member since 2007 • 3004 Posts
Okay, hate to ask, but WTH is teabagging on xbox live? I thought such an activity warranted physical contact.....Sleepysmoo2
well on halo its this. LINK
g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 g5velocity
Member since 2007 • 1017 Posts

An opponent I was facing on halo after I beat him threatened to report me for tea bagging him. I don't see how tea bagging warrants a suspension seeing as how the game allows you to perform such actions. I think it's funny, people take the tea bag too seriously and it isn't really that bad. When you teabag a person, your neither glitching, hacking or cursing so how could a person get banned or suspended on Xbox Live. I'm just wondering if it's possible or was that guy just pulling my legLycanBane

Unsportsmanlike conduct I suppose.

Cowmanik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Cowmanik
Member since 2007 • 506 Posts
An opponent I was facing on halo after I beat him threatened to report me for tea bagging him. I don't see how tea bagging warrants a suspension seeing as how the game allows you to perform such actions. I think it's funny, people take the tea bag too seriously and it isn't really that bad. When you teabag a person, your neither glitching, hacking or cursing so how could a person get banned or suspended on Xbox Live. I'm just wondering if it's possible or was that guy just pulling my legLycanBane
You could report him for threatning to file a false report. Teabaging is allowed, Bungie did it when they played against Penny-Arcade.
Omatron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Omatron
Member since 2004 • 120 Posts
i love that its an acheivement in shadow run, i couldnt stop laughing when i first hopped on live, people kept asking if they could teabag me haha
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#24 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts
Dont do stupid stuff and you wont get suspended, simple as that.
Avatar image for earlmccormick88
earlmccormick88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 earlmccormick88
Member since 2006 • 621 Posts
I doubt you could ever prove that you were actually doing it and even then, I HIGHLY doubt XBox has a policy on their "terms of agreement" that says you cant tea bag. I personally hate teabagging in CoD4 because its normally in Search and Destroy and the last player has 40 seconds to defuse the bomb and we have to watch the entire time while the kid teabags. We need a filter on CoD4 that separates the people by age, like 13 and under can only play each-other...Its always a little kid who cant teabag in real life....---Cipher---
Yea it should be a filter so when adults in the video games are playin against those lil kids and they decide to TBag em, Chris Hansen comes out lol......
Mcp_ring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Mcp_ring
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Teabaggin' is a form of harassment..S3xual harassment
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

Someone's going to file a complaint on you for teabagging? Really? Is he going to also file a complaint because you killed him in the first place?

This is symptomatic of the pussification of society in general. People don't work their problems out; they go to the authorities with bogus complaints. This is why there are so many frivolous lawsuits.

Here's an example:

Recently, I was having an E-mail argument with this chick on Facebook. It was back and forth, "You're a jerk/No, you're a jerk" kind of thing. Nothing too serious, and there were certainly no threats made. It ended with her blocking me and saying she would call the cops if I sent her any more. I'm not kidding. You're going to call the cops for an E-mail argument? It's a good thing I didn't disagree with this girl on a message board; she might have called Homeland Security. This chick's become even more of a social pariah at work, since I told everyone about this incident. I'm pretty happy about the whole thing, although it is an example of someone wanting mommy and daddy to solve their problems, instead of manning up and fixing them yourself..

RodoggX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 RodoggX360
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I for one am glad to see teabaggers getting suspended/banned from Xbox Live. It's classed as Sexual Harassment and Unsportsmanlike Conduct. Trust me I have seen a ton of it my years as a gamer, ever since I started playing Unreal Tournament. I normally just let it go but if someone does it to constantly I will either avoid and/or report the player. Basically what I'm saying is to respect your fellow gamers, we are people too, and you don't want us doing the same things to you......do you?

orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#29 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
you can't get banned for teabagging.