Sunset over drive free for tomorrow?.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

Just on my facebook page that Sunset overdrive is free tomorrow only to try out is this true?.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@skipper847:

Indeed, from my understanding you should be able to download it for free as of midnight tonight, and you can play it until the 23rd I think. They are probably doing this because tomorrow is the 1st year anniversary of Xbox One.

I also received an email from MS about all my gamertag gaming stats, I will be receiving gifts apparently tomorrow too, so if you've had your X1 for a while, make sure you check your email too.

edit: You need to be a Gold XBL member to access the free game by the way.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 skipper847

@Alucard_Prime said:

@skipper847:

Indeed, from my understanding you should be able to download it for free as of midnight tonight, and you can play it until the 23rd I think. They are probably doing this because tomorrow is the 1st year anniversary of Xbox One.

I also received an email from MS about all my gamertag gaming stats, I will be receiving gifts apparently tomorrow too, so if you've had your X1 for a while, make sure you check your email too.

Yeah I bought my quite a while back but not on release. I bought a xbox live 12 month and now they give me another 2 years free a couple of weeks back.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

@skipper847 said:

@Alucard_Prime said:

@skipper847:

Yeah I bought my quite a while back but not on release. I bought a xbox live 12 month and now they give me another 2 years free a couple of weeks back.

how did you get the 2 years free?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56088 Posts

I just finishing downloading Sunset Overdrive and I got to say that game is mix with good some bad for me but the action is too fast to keep up. The mission are alright, graphics are crispy sharp good and so far, I'm liking it, it's just getting use to it on how you play it but I still need to play more in order for me to buy it when it hits $30 or below.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 skipper847

@mikehockbourns said:

@skipper847 said:

@Alucard_Prime said:

@skipper847:

I don't no but when I go to Featured on the dashboard for games with Gold. In green its got 3 years. When I bought the 12 month gold it said 1 year and a couple of weeks back it went to 2 year and now it says 3. think I am just lucky if that what the 3 year stands for?.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

@skipper847 said:

@mikehockbourns said:

@skipper847 said:

@Alucard_Prime said:

@skipper847:

I don't no but when I go to Featured on the dashboard for games with Gold. In green its got 3 years. When I bought the 12 month gold it said 1 year and a couple of weeks back it went to 2 year and now it says 3. think I am just lucky if that what the 3 year stands for?.

i seriously doubt you got 2 years of gold for free.

Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

@skipper847: I think that's just how long you've been subscribed to XBL. Mine says 8 years or something like that lol even though I've been a subscriber since the original Xbox.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 skipper847

Thought it was too good to be true :P lol.