Stupid little Xbox advertising team...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by zombehhhhh (452 posts) -

I just noticed an ad on the Xbox dashboard for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and the caption under the picture says "The Future is a Blast." Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is like an 80's movie. Proof that M$ truly doesn't care about gamers if they don't even know what games are about anymore?

#2 Posted by Gatman32 (444 posts) -

I just noticed an ad on the Xbox dashboard for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and the caption under the picture says "The Future is a Blast." Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is like an 80's movie. Proof that M$ truly doesn't care about gamers if they don't even know what games are about anymore?

zombehhhhh
You cant be serious.
#3 Posted by Legendaryscmt (12532 posts) -

A futuristic game with an 80s tone. :|

#4 Posted by TTDog (3138 posts) -

A game, set in the 80's and with umptten references to 80's culture, with what would have passed for a futuristic setting back then.

#5 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18415 posts) -
tc you should call MS and complain.
#6 Posted by -Silent--Death- (1365 posts) -

A game, set in the 80's and with umptten references to 80's culture, with what would have passed for a futuristic setting back then.

TTDog
Blood Dragon is not set in the 80's....
#8 Posted by Anabub (8316 posts) -

Good grief ... seriously?!?!

I do wonder about the mentality of some of the posters on this forum. I worry for the world I really do!

#9 Posted by sleepnsurf (2234 posts) -

Just another blind fanboy wanting to hate every little thing about MS they can without thinking before posting. Get real kid.

#10 Posted by Ian-Cognito (46 posts) -
[QUOTE="TTDog"]

-Silent--Death-
Blood Dragon is not set in the 80's....

The whole thing is 80's from the presentation to how "the future" was presented in games... they went for the 80's theme throughout and nailed it.
#11 Posted by Explosive_Bagel (153 posts) -
Whine here instead: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
#13 Posted by ShaineTheNerd (1578 posts) -

zombehhhhh
It's set in 2007, idiot, get your facts straight.
#14 Posted by ApplePieChart (14 posts) -
[QUOTE="zombehhhhh"]

ShaineTheNerd
It's set in 2007, idiot, get your facts straight.

Thats why I dont read the newspapers, because they're garbage.
#16 Posted by Warablo13 (1289 posts) -
Do people really not know Blood Dragon is like full of 80's/90's references. Blood Dragon is like the future from a 80's perspective..
#17 Posted by jrorl63 (723 posts) -
I lol'd
#18 Posted by Blueresident87 (5340 posts) -

There seems to be a lot of confusion about what Blood Dragon really is...

#19 Posted by ShaineTheNerd (1578 posts) -
Thats why I dont read the newspapers, because they're garbage.ApplePieChart
I agree, there's definitely nothing good in newspapers, ever.
Do people really not know Blood Dragon is like full of 80's/90's references. Blood Dragon is like the future from a 80's perspective..Warablo13
People are usually pretty stupid. Just ignore them. Or you can do as I do; mock them and laugh at their failure.