Stuck on black ops single player campaign.......

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KiLLa187ScriLLa (133 posts) -

im getting annoyed now, its the part where you have to push the NVM army back so you can get to the ammo (I think) well i was shooting them for 20 mins and they do not let up! then I ran straight for the ammo actually reached there and nothing happend so wtf are you ment to do

#2 Posted by jekyll (9140 posts) -

you need to explain this better. What level name?

#3 Posted by gooter (129 posts) -

you have to kick over the barrels

#4 Posted by KiLLa187ScriLLa (133 posts) -
I THINK S.O.G
#5 Posted by ramswo18 (252 posts) -

Yea like someone mentioned you have to knock down 2 barrels. Look at woods when he knocks 1 down. Hopefully, you're not playing on veteran since it's extreamely difficult to knock them down and stay alive. It's possible, just difficult.

#6 Posted by right4dead (1062 posts) -

your not supposed to push the army back, you need to kick down the barrels, just get to them and kick them down, that part took em a while too untill i figured it out. weave your way down

#7 Posted by KiLLa187ScriLLa (133 posts) -
THANKS PEOPLE I been stuck on this part for ages
#8 Posted by RedReckoning (638 posts) -

you have to kick over the barrels

gooter
^ Once you kick over the 2 barrels to the right side of the final hill at the bottom, you will reach a checkpoint.
#9 Posted by KiLLa187ScriLLa (133 posts) -
yeah ive done it now, i was basically ignoring the barrels and going straight down... tbh the game didnt make it clear thats one thing I hate about BO
#10 Posted by ramswo18 (252 posts) -

yeah ive done it now, i was basically ignoring the barrels and going straight down... tbh the game didnt make it clear thats one thing I hate about BOKiLLa187ScriLLa
Yea I know how you feel mam, I remember them mentioning the ammo thing and they said to the right, so I basically went from bunker to bunker just waiting for Woods to follow me or something, then I noticed him kick down a barrel so I did the same and voila. Took me about 2 days to find that out lol and it was on vet so I was getting killed in 2 shots max.

#11 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (18541 posts) -
Poorly designed bit. I was hardly paying attention to Woods and the objective marker was in the middle of the vietcong horde. I had to look it up to pass it on veteran.
#12 Posted by TrapMuzik92 (3424 posts) -
yeah ive done it now, i was basically ignoring the barrels and going straight down... tbh the game didnt make it clear thats one thing I hate about BOKiLLa187ScriLLa
exactly...hes like "MASON DO IT!!!" I'm like do what? lol
#13 Posted by ccheng187 (70 posts) -

wait, you dont have to go down to the yellow marker?

What berral are you talking about?

#14 Posted by JGswatl (0 posts) -
I am stuck on black ops on the redeption stage, when you have to rendezvous with Weaver below deck Please help..lol
#15 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

get barrall shoot not got weapon but get it go ok.