Stop complaining about campers....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2005 posts) -

I cannot begin to tell all of you how SICK AND TIRED I am listening to everyone on CoD Ghosts bitching and moaning about "camper this and camper that"! Everyone has their own style of play. Some like to run a gun, some like to snipe and yes, some like to find a good spot a sit. There is nothing wrong with it and in fact it is a strategy! If you don't like a guy sitting in a spot, get them out of it and put an I.E.D. in and around that area to discourage return trips!

In fact, you all sound like a bunch of pussy losers when a match ends and everyone is saying the winning team did nothing but camp when in fact what they did was hold a section of the map!

#2 Posted by coldtrimz (297 posts) -

i agree 100% with you !

#3 Edited by Evdne971 (224 posts) -

How ironic, the bitch is bitching about bitching.

Get a life

#4 Posted by RevLuckyShot (14 posts) -

At the end of the day it's just a fun online multiplayer game...... Don't take things so seriously

#5 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (866 posts) -

I find what's worse is when people bitch about what weapons you use.

#6 Posted by awax187187 (196 posts) -

Don't make excuses to camp, worst thing ever to do is camp. If its strategy then, what happens if everyone camped in the game nothing will happen no killing no shooting. Campers make the game boring while the people who play the game correctly make it interesting but at the same time are the ones that suffer because of people like you. Takes no skill to camp.

#7 Posted by marcheegsr (2531 posts) -

I mute everybody in the game right when I join a lobby. Its sad it has got to this point.

#8 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2005 posts) -

Don't make excuses to camp, worst thing ever to do is camp. If its strategy then, what happens if everyone camped in the game nothing will happen no killing no shooting. Campers make the game boring while the people who play the game correctly make it interesting but at the same time are the ones that suffer because of people like you. Takes no skill to camp.

So everyone should just run around like chickens with their heads cut off and get shot every second and a half? Do you play Hardcore? If you did, you would realise that if you were to employ your strategy, you could well end up 0-6 really quick! My point is that everyone has their own way to play and nobody should be forced to play a certain way. Tell me, what separates a camper and a Sniper? A good sniper isn't one that runs around. A good sniper finds an area that provides both great viewpoints of the map as well as cover for himself to not be easily discovered. Only in a dumbass game like BF does a Sniper/Recon run around placing C4 on tanks and whatnot! As I said earlier, if you don't like a guy sitting in a spot, get him out of it. If you suck so bad that you can't find a way to remove a static player, then you suck horribly!! You are obviously just the type of person I am posting about! You are probably some fat, pimply faced, 16 year old that whines after every match because you got buttF'd by the same guy 8 times in a match!!

#9 Posted by Gatman32 (431 posts) -
#10 Posted by danyopizzle (317 posts) -
#11 Posted by musicXpirate (3040 posts) -

Anyone can play any way they please. If people don't like it, deal with it or leave.

#12 Posted by VERTIGO47 (6248 posts) -

@Evdne971 said:

How ironic, the bitch is bitching about bitching.

Get a life

#13 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (10630 posts) -

In gears of war, I threw a smoke grenade amoung dudes in cover and charge in with the Lancer Bayonett and chainsawed those suckers, blind as a bat. I just thought that was a cool story, please.... Carry On.

#14 Posted by ankor77 (947 posts) -

Camping is a strategy. Its not a foolproof one. Dont complain about it, just figure out a way to kill the dude