GhsBryan0794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GhsBryan0794
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Anyone know a trick to make Star Wars Starfighter special edition work on XBOX 360?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

That was a PS2 port that came out about a year later on original Xbox 1. I remember it because I own it...and unfortunately, the Xbox 360 has very limited backwards compatibility (it's about at 50%) and the games can get buggy/glitchy as well. You also need to update the 360 or you will have no BC on the 360.

While a number of bugs was acceptable for the BC, there were some o.g. xbox 1 games that were just too broken after being BC enabled. Those same games were later removed from the 360 due to game breaking bugs (like Star Wars Clone Wars).

I think that game should work if you get the BC update, but I remember that the game didn't always work right on 360. The First mission sometimes just freezes, and you get a "disk error" message taking you back to the 360 home screen.

Long story short, you are best to own an original Xbox 1 to play Xbox 1 games. I do remember Halo 2 worked well, but that was a special BC job Bungie handled.