This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lord_Neccers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Lord_Neccers
Member since 2006 • 178 Posts
How on earth do you get a bottle of medicine to tame a crowla and also how can you get mushrooms for the mle as all i can get is toadstools? Please help!!!
rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 rbrown3
Member since 2005 • 4148 Posts
How on earth do you get a bottle of medicine to tame a crowla and also how can you get mushrooms for the mle as all i can get is toadstools? Please help!!!Lord_Neccers
if you get a toadstool, just get that guy to do his tinker thing to it, I think that should make it a mushroom. I just bought a bottle of medicine, i'm not sure how you just "get" it
Lord_Neccers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Lord_Neccers
Where did you get the medicine as i couldnt spot any in the shops.
iortlieb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 iortlieb
Member since 2006 • 61 Posts
buy a jar of honey from the store and use the dude to tinker with it, thats how you make the bottle of medicine..hope that hopes, the crawla sucks
rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rbrown3
but a jar of honey, and use the dude to tinker with it, thats how you make the bottle of medicine..hope that hopes, the crawla sucksiortlieb
right! and after he tinkers with it, you should be able to buy medicine in the shop after that. I think thats how it works, I haven't played in a while
Lord_Neccers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lord_Neccers
Thanks man that should really help.
ZeldaMaster32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 ZeldaMaster32
Member since 2005 • 9263 Posts

buy a jar of honey from the store and use the dude to tinker with it, thats how you make the bottle of medicine..hope that hopes, the crawla sucksiortlieb

I was just about to post this same question as the TC.

Who is this dude you are talking about? I bought the honey, but what do I do next?

rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rbrown3

[QUOTE="iortlieb"]buy a jar of honey from the store and use the dude to tinker with it, thats how you make the bottle of medicine..hope that hopes, the crawla sucksZeldaMaster32

Who is this dude you are talking about? I bought the honey, but what do I do next?

Go to the town screen and talk to the tinker guy, I forget his name, it may actually be Tinker lol. He is on the bottom left I know that.
ZeldaMaster32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 ZeldaMaster32
Member since 2005 • 9263 Posts
[QUOTE="ZeldaMaster32"]

[QUOTE="iortlieb"]buy a jar of honey from the store and use the dude to tinker with it, thats how you make the bottle of medicine..hope that hopes, the crawla sucksrbrown3

Go to the town screen and talk to the tinker guy, I forget his name, it may actually be Tinker lol. He is on the bottom left I know that.

OK I told him to go to the honey and he said he will tinker with it. Thank you very much!

rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rbrown3
[QUOTE="rbrown3"][QUOTE="ZeldaMaster32"]

[QUOTE="iortlieb"]buy a jar of honey from the store and use the dude to tinker with it, thats how you make the bottle of medicine..hope that hopes, the crawla sucksZeldaMaster32

OK I told him to go to the honey and he said he will tinker with it. Thank you very much!

No problem, glad I could help
Lord_Neccers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lord_Neccers
What about these mushrooms as i couldnt seem to get them to work.