So whose pullin the all nighter

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 FUBAR24
Member since 2005 • 12185 Posts
Incase you havnt heard yet Satuday Febuary 10 it is offically an Xbox All-Nighter playin Lost Planet from Dusk till dawn.more info here:Lost Planet All-Nighter

i know ill be there
ravage77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ravage77
Member since 2006 • 390 Posts

Well I'm single as of a month ago, and am going to be on after the Mosley fight.   So I guess I'll be on foe awhile, but not ALL night :0

Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts
No chance in hell. I've never pulled an all-nighter, and if I was going to, it wouldn't be just to play a video-game.
xgamer40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 xgamer40
Member since 2006 • 3913 Posts
is that friday night? i just got lost planet a day ago and this'll be awesome to do
P00M0NSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 P00M0NSTER
Member since 2006 • 505 Posts
No chance in hell. I've never pulled an all-nighter, and if I was going to, it wouldn't be just to play a video-game. Luncbox1
so you never pulled an all nighter? Your missing out everything so much funnier after 24 hours of being awake.
dEfousEd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dEfousEd
Member since 2006 • 281 Posts
Cocaine and video games is da helluva combo.
Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Luncbox1
[QUOTE="Luncbox1"]No chance in hell. I've never pulled an all-nighter, and if I was going to, it wouldn't be just to play a video-game. P00M0NSTER
so you never pulled an all nighter? Your missing out everything so much funnier after 24 hours of being awake.

I don't know about it being fun. I got to about 3am one night with my friends and we got so bored we just wen to sleep. I don't see what's so special about it. You just screw up your body's physical and mental rhythm and feel like crap the next day.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
deactivated-5f033ecf40fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
Member since 2004 • 2665 Posts
[QUOTE="P00M0NSTER"][QUOTE="Luncbox1"]No chance in hell. I've never pulled an all-nighter, and if I was going to, it wouldn't be just to play a video-game. Luncbox1

I don't know about it being fun. I got to about 3am one night with my friends and we got so bored we just wen to sleep. I don't see what's so special about it. You just screw up your body's physical and mental rhythm and feel like crap the next day.

It isn't necessarily 'fun', but it is 'funny'. When you're that tired all your emotions seem to ramp up, so stuff that would normally make you smile makes you laugh hysterically for ten minutes. At least that's how it is for me. You also get frustrated and angry a lot faster...
P00M0NSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 P00M0NSTER
Member since 2006 • 505 Posts
[QUOTE="Luncbox1"][QUOTE="P00M0NSTER"][QUOTE="Luncbox1"]No chance in hell. I've never pulled an all-nighter, and if I was going to, it wouldn't be just to play a video-game. The_Fell_One

It isn't necessarily 'fun', but it is 'funny'. When you're that tired all your emotions seem to ramp up, so stuff that would normally make you smile makes you laugh hysterically for ten minutes. At least that's how it is for me. You also get frustrated and angry a lot faster...

yes thats how i feel especially when friends are over its like being drunk with out beer everyone wins.
Dr_DudeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Dr_DudeMan
Member since 2006 • 2794 Posts

Well I'm single as of a month ago, and am going to be on after the Mosley fight. So I guess I'll be on foe awhile, but not ALL night :0

ravage77

I am not single, but I still get to joing the all nighter cuz I am not whipped. ;D. So I will be there.
GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GunnerVIII
Member since 2006 • 4135 Posts
I still have yet to buy and beat Dead Rising, so while you guys play Lost Planet, I'll be playing Dead Rising. Want to know why? BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE LOST PLANET!!!!
freaky_monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 freaky_monkey
Member since 2003 • 925 Posts
I will be there with my nosebag and booze.
FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FUBAR24
is that friday night? i just got lost planet a day ago and this'll be awesome to doxgamer40
no its this saturday night-sunday morning
partyman879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 partyman879
Member since 2006 • 687 Posts
While you guys are playing the most dissapointing game to me (mainly because it didn't come nearly to how high the hype was). I'm going to be at a party.. XD
white45e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 white45e
Member since 2006 • 2453 Posts
i probly will but only because of that feeling you get after youv been up for more then a day. i love it you laugh at the stupidest **** and life just seems better. atleast thats what it does to me then i pass out if i even touch a bed.
knives2-2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 knives2-2
Member since 2005 • 2956 Posts
What's the point? If there was a chance to win some prizes for being online/playing enough matches I might but otherwise no.
white45e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 white45e
Member since 2006 • 2453 Posts
 the game is fun thats why and im not getting any so its all there is to do
darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 darksusperia
Member since 2004 • 6945 Posts
[QUOTE="Luncbox1"]No chance in hell. I've never pulled an all-nighter, and if I was going to, it wouldn't be just to play a video-game. P00M0NSTER

that be because ur starting to scatter out..
Roland1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Roland1987
Member since 2004 • 3038 Posts
Nope, i've never played a video game all night, just not my cup of tea (all nighters on the other hand happen all the time; whther it be for university, or just get togethers...im suprised about the person who has never had an allnighter; the lasted you've lasted is 3am? geez, on an average night if im out till last call im not on my way home till after 3, oh well to each there own). I might check in for a few hours after i get home that night (probablly 3 or 4am) , we'll see how it goes.
Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Luncbox1
Nope, i've never played a video game all night, just not my cup of tea (all nighters on the other hand happen all the time; whther it be for university, or just get togethers...im suprised about the person who has never had an allnighter; the lasted you've lasted is 3am? geez, on an average night if im out till last call im not on my way home till after 3, oh well to each there own). I might check in for a few hours after i get home that night (probablly 3 or 4am) , we'll see how it goes. Roland1987
what can I say, I like my sleep. :P
freaky_monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 freaky_monkey
Member since 2003 • 925 Posts
[QUOTE="Roland1987"]Nope, i've never played a video game all night, just not my cup of tea (all nighters on the other hand happen all the time; whther it be for university, or just get togethers...im suprised about the person who has never had an allnighter; the lasted you've lasted is 3am? geez, on an average night if im out till last call im not on my way home till after 3, oh well to each there own). I might check in for a few hours after i get home that night (probablly 3 or 4am) , we'll see how it goes. Luncbox1
what can I say, I like my sleep. :P

what can we say, you need your beauty sleep. :P
xSCRAPPYx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xSCRAPPYx
Member since 2005 • 692 Posts

[QUOTE="Luncbox1"][QUOTE="P00M0NSTER"][QUOTE="Luncbox1"]No chance in hell. I've never pulled an all-nighter, and if I was going to, it wouldn't be just to play a video-game. The_Fell_One

The thing about things being ten times as funny is so true. Its almost like being drunk.

nerdwacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 nerdwacker
Member since 2006 • 174 Posts
[QUOTE="P00M0NSTER"][QUOTE="Luncbox1"]No chance in hell. I've never pulled an all-nighter, and if I was going to, it wouldn't be just to play a video-game. Luncbox1

someone isnt old enough to drink beer
nerdwacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 nerdwacker
Member since 2006 • 174 Posts
anybody ever been completely wasted and wanted to be straight just to play videogames? it happened to me and i realized i had a problem...
Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Luncbox1
[QUOTE="Luncbox1"][QUOTE="P00M0NSTER"][QUOTE="Luncbox1"]No chance in hell. I've never pulled an all-nighter, and if I was going to, it wouldn't be just to play a video-game. nerdwacker

Maybe I just don't like to party all night? I seriously can't stay up late like that, I just can't stand it.
vash-ht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 vash-ht
Member since 2004 • 129 Posts

[QUOTE="nerdwacker"][QUOTE="Luncbox1"][QUOTE="P00M0NSTER"][QUOTE="Luncbox1"]No chance in hell. I've never pulled an all-nighter, and if I was going to, it wouldn't be just to play a video-game. Luncbox1

Maybe I just don't like to party all night? I seriously can't stay up late like that, I just can't stand it.

I'm on your side, and wtf does drinking beer have to do with staying up all night? Everytime i get wasted, or anyone i know gets wasted, they can't make it all night before they pass out somewhere. I had to pull a real all nighter once for senior design. We stayed up for 30 hours finishing our design review, and nothing is funnier after being up that long. Your body is physically exhausted, your can't think straight, and you just want to fall over and go to sleep. Staying up till 3 or 4am doesnt count as an all nighter.

FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 FUBAR24
What's the point? If there was a chance to win some prizes for being online/playing enough matches I might but otherwise no.knives2
well the website says if you take pictures and stuff Microsoft will send out Lost Planet "Swag" so ya there will be a few prizes i guess
FUBAR24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 FUBAR24

[QUOTE="Luncbox1"][QUOTE="nerdwacker"][QUOTE="Luncbox1"][QUOTE="P00M0NSTER"][QUOTE="Luncbox1"]No chance in hell. I've never pulled an all-nighter, and if I was going to, it wouldn't be just to play a video-game. vash-ht

I'm on your side, and wtf does drinking beer have to do with staying up all night? Everytime i get wasted, or anyone i know gets wasted, they can't make it all night before they pass out somewhere. I had to pull a real all nighter once for senior design. We stayed up for 30 hours finishing our design review, and nothing is funnier after being up that long. Your body is physically exhausted, your can't think straight, and you just want to fall over and go to sleep. Staying up till 3 or 4am doesnt count as an all nighter.

ya an allnighter in my opinion is staying up till atleast 7 or 8 in the morning
Hcg4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Hcg4life
Member since 2007 • 233 Posts
Well that sucks I would rent it (beat it befor), but I got 3 Basketballl games in the morning lol well sorry I cant be there!
Hcg4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Hcg4life
Member since 2007 • 233 Posts

I'm on your side, and wtf does drinking beer have to do with staying up all night? Everytime i get wasted, or anyone i know gets wasted, they can't make it all night before they pass out somewhere. I had to pull a real all nighter once for senior design. We stayed up for 30 hours finishing our design review, and nothing is funnier after being up that long. Your body is physically exhausted, your can't think straight, and you just want to fall over and go to sleep. Staying up till 3 or 4am doesnt count as an all nighter.

Wow that would suck and ive only stayed up all night once before and past out in the gaming chair lol! (Did you drink coffie?)
Solid_Snake_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Solid_Snake_7
Member since 2004 • 3398 Posts
No chance in hell. I've never pulled an all-nighter, and if I was going to, it wouldn't be just to play a video-game. Luncbox1

If you got bored then you were playing a boring game. And screwing up your body´s physical and mental rhythm 1 time isn´t going to kill you. Try playing Halo 2 or Gears Of War online all night. P00M0NSTER was right. Everything is funnier after 24 hours of being awake.
Avatar image for cookendorfernic
cookendorfernic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32 cookendorfernic
Member since 2005 • 311 Posts
[QUOTE="ravage77"]

Well I'm single as of a month ago, and am going to be on after the Mosley fight. So I guess I'll be on foe awhile, but not ALL night :0

Dr_DudeMan

I am not single, but I still get to joing the all nighter cuz I am not whipped. ;D. So I will be there.

HAHAHAH that is funny, but true. LOL. Anyways i dont have this game so i'll be pullin an all-nighter playin gears of war co-op or battlefield 2...probably battlefield 2...all weekend, not just all night...fri-sunday...thats where its at.
03mareed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 03mareed
Member since 2005 • 698 Posts
Cocaine and video games is da helluva combo.
dEfousEd
Amen
lge777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lge777
Member since 2003 • 2507 Posts
Mosley's fighting so i  won't be
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dhjohns
Member since 2003 • 5105 Posts
I'll be there. Lets battle!
firebreathing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 firebreathing
Member since 2005 • 4619 Posts
I work night crew so i live for this **** I don't have lost planet though >_>
Sharvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#37 Sharvie
Member since 2006 • 8895 Posts
I have better things to do on a Saturday night than play LP.