This topic is locked from further discussion.

cyrusaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cyrusaf
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I just heard that the xbox magazine just announced H4. This true?
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
i dont have the magazine. and would never pay for it because i can get same info for free on internet. but i can promise you no. why? because microsoft would never announce halo game in a magazine it be at E3 or gaming awards.
balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

^ ye, he's right, they'd save it for the flashy ceremonies and press conferences. Halo is a big thing ^

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#4 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

...and if they did have it, it would be as fake as HL2 on kinect.

penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 penpusher
Member since 2004 • 3573 Posts
I just heard that the xbox magazine just announced H4. This true?cyrusaf
play ground BS is just that dude...BS if halo 4 were announced the whole gaming community would be going crazy about it, not just a single magazine
Lord_Nas3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lord_Nas3k
Member since 2006 • 1492 Posts

Yeah, Halo 4 was announced, it's coming out Holiday 2011.

It features only kinect controls and is a prequel to Marathon.

Schreek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Schreek
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts

I get OXM and no, their is no confirmation of Halo 4. They talked to 343 studios about the future, but nothing too specific.

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#8 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
Yeah, I heard thats bs.
Deathtransit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Deathtransit
Member since 2007 • 3086 Posts
Well, I know MS registered a site called kinecthalo.
SpArKs424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 SpArKs424
Member since 2010 • 2203 Posts

Yes this was announced awhile back 343 Industriesis gonna make it . and will also be making Halo : Combat Evolved HD remake which comes out this summer i heard .

vamroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 vamroc
Member since 2005 • 607 Posts

Nope after beating Reach there is a message thanking every Halo fan for there years of support and dedication.

solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts

[QUOTE="cyrusaf"]I just heard that the xbox magazine just announced H4. This true?SpArKs424

Yes this was announced awhile back 343 Industriesis gonna make it . and will also be making Halo : Combat Evolved HD remake which comes out this summer i heard .

Where are you getting your info?
B1GFreakN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 B1GFreakN
Member since 2006 • 134 Posts

some of you people have no idea what you're talking about.

just read this...

Halo: Combat Evolved HD

sharkbiscuit79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sharkbiscuit79
Member since 2009 • 1142 Posts

some of you people have no idea what you're talking about.

just read this...

Halo: Combat Evolved HD

B1GFreakN

No one seems to know what there talking about.

Hey you do know CoD and Halo are not the only games on the 360?

B1GFreakN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 B1GFreakN

No one seems to know what there talking about.

Hey you do know CoD and Halo are not the only games on the 360?

sharkbiscuit79

Actually I do. Anyone can clearly see this by looking in my sig, or my icon for that matter.

Lord_Nas3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Lord_Nas3k

[QUOTE="Lord_Nas3k"]

B1GFreakN

hahaha, kid. you're hilarious. It definitely does not feature kinect only controls, and it's definitely not a prequel to Marathon. Marathon actually has nothing to do with Halo. You do realize this, right? It's not even called Halo 4 because it's a remake of the original, not a sequel to Halo 3.

Why would Microsoft allow one of their largest, exclusive franchises be contolled only with the Kinect sensor? Is that good marketing? ... I don't think so.

My goodness, people, read something sometime and become educated on a subject for once so you can make comments that actually make sense on these boards.

What are you talking about? I heard from my friend it was coming out this year with kinect controls and stuff. He's really smart, he plays chess.

B1GFreakN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 B1GFreakN

What are you talking about? I heard from my friend it was coming out this year with kinect controls and stuff. He's really smart, he plays chess.

Lord_Nas3k

Earlier, you claimed that it was coming out and featuring Kinect as the only way to control the game...

Lord_Nas3k

I then replied that your statment is incorrect. I don't see how it's hard to figure out what I'm talking about. Furthermore, thank you so much for telling me all about your friend. I definitely care about how smart he is, and I'm so glad to hear that he plays chess, because that makes your previous statement so much more believeable.

/sarcasm.

solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts

[QUOTE="Lord_Nas3k"]

B1GFreakN

Earlier, you claimed that it was coming out and featuring Kinect as the only way to control the game...

Lord_Nas3k

I then replied that your statment is incorrect. I don't see how it's hard to figure out what I'm talking about. Furthermore, thank you so much for telling me all about your friend. I definitely care about how smart he is, and I'm so glad to hear that he plays chess, because that makes your previous statement so much more believeable.

/sarcasm.

And you obviously don't realize he's joking -____-
Lord_Nas3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Lord_Nas3k

[QUOTE="B1GFreakN"]

[QUOTE="Lord_Nas3k"]

[QUOTE="Lord_Nas3k"]

solo4321

/sarcasm.

Ahh, you're no fun!

LukeDavey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LukeDavey
Member since 2010 • 119 Posts

[QUOTE="solo4321"][QUOTE="B1GFreakN"]

/sarcasm.

Lord_Nas3k

Ahh, you're no fun!

LOL its defeintly not coming out just for kinect and not going to be a prequel to marathon and its going to be crap cause bungies not manking it but m$ might do a good job

Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts
[QUOTE="B1GFreakN"]

[QUOTE="Lord_Nas3k"]

[QUOTE="Lord_Nas3k"]

/sarcasm.

:lol: If that wasn't so big it'd be sig worthy. How can you use the "/sarcasm" and not even recognize it when you see it? Anyway, I think its clear at this point that no one knows for sure as there are different sites reporting different things from different sources. Everyone here could post a link to completely different information right now, since the devs are being completely honest about what they are working on. I say just wait til E3 and find out. If they're going to make a big announcement that's where you'll most likely find it - not in an article referencing some dude that Joystiq talked to.
jparis09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#23 jparis09
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
not true
B1GFreakN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 B1GFreakN

[QUOTE="B1GFreakN"]

:lol: If that wasn't so big it'd be sig worthy. How can you use the "/sarcasm" and not even recognize it when you see it? Anyway, I think its clear at this point that no one knows for sure as there are different sites reporting different things from different sources. Everyone here could post a link to completely different information right now, since the devs are being completely honest about what they are working on. I say just wait til E3 and find out. If they're going to make a big announcement that's where you'll most likely find it - not in an article referencing some dude that Joystiq talked to.

MrSelf-Destruct

Wow, you people are killing me. The kid I quoted never once used sarcasm when referencing the new Halo project, which was what my post was about. Learn some basic reading skills and infer something. I was using sarcasm to rebuttle the pointless chess comment which had no purpose considering the information he originally stated about Kinect being on the only available control for the game is completely incorrect. I know what sarcasm is, kid.

And, the link I posted to the Joystiq article was the only credible piece of information that this thread has seen. Downplaying my link makes no sense, considering you, nor anyone else on this thread has posted anything even remotely as informative as what I posted. I do realize this article doesn't give us every detail of the game, but at least it's something, and it's definitely a lot more than anyone on here has said.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone here, but use some common sense on these boards.

B1GFreakN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 B1GFreakN

LOL its defeintly not coming out just for kinect and not going to be a prequel to marathon... bungies not manking it...LukeDavey

Thank you for actually saying something that makes sense.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MrSelf-Destruct
[QUOTE="B1GFreakN"]

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"][QUOTE="B1GFreakN"]

Wow, you people are killing me. The kid I quoted never once used sarcasm when referencing the new Halo project, which was what my post was about. Learn some basic reading skills and infer something. I was using sarcasm to rebuttle the pointless chess comment which had no purpose considering the information he originally stated about Kinect being on the only available control for the game is completely incorrect. I know what sarcasm is, kid.

And, the link I posted to the Joystiq article was the only credible piece of information that this thread has seen. Downplaying my link makes no sense, considering you, nor anyone else on this thread has posted anything even remotely as informative as what I posted. I do realize this article doesn't give us every detail of the game, but at least it's something, and it's definitely a lot more than anyone on here has said.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone here, but use some common sense on these boards.

lol. Dude, if you didn't realize that the useless chess comment was sarcasm then you are the one who should learn some basic reading skills. The thing about kinect was a joke. He was being sarcastic. The fact that you failed to recognize it and in turn went on a crazy rant of your own simply shows that you shouldn't be calling other people "kid." And I didn't read your link, but I have read several including an article on Joystiq and they are all so contradictory of one another I wouldn't bother believing anything until something official is announced.
mr_zombie60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mr_zombie60
Member since 2007 • 560 Posts

Lol, that "kid" you keep on referring to, just made a fool out of you.

XboxGuy1537

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#29 XboxGuy1537
Member since 2010 • 2360 Posts

Well that's fake.

Lord_Nas3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Lord_Nas3k

This is definitely my last post on this topic, I don't have time for dumb kids.

B1GFreakN

Yeah, he mad.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MrSelf-Destruct
Halo 4 is coming out in April with Kinect only controls so dumb kids, morons, and chess players can become winners. I for one cannot wait. I'm not being sarcastic, either. Not at all.
Night_thegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Night_thegamer
Member since 2011 • 135 Posts
i dont know anything about Halo 4 but i know that there is a Remake for Halo combat Evolved soon
XCNormX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#33 XCNormX
Member since 2010 • 466 Posts

[QUOTE="B1GFreakN"]

Lord_Nas3k

Yeah, he mad.

:lol::lol::lol: That was some of the funniest back and forth posts I've seen on a thread for awhile.

......"kid"

What's this thread about again?

kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kungfool69
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts

[QUOTE="B1GFreakN"]

[QUOTE="Lord_Nas3k"]

Lord_Nas3k

hahaha, kid. you're hilarious. It definitely does not feature kinect only controls, and it's definitely not a prequel to Marathon. Marathon actually has nothing to do with Halo. You do realize this, right? It's not even called Halo 4 because it's a remake of the original, not a sequel to Halo 3.

Why would Microsoft allow one of their largest, exclusive franchises be contolled only with the Kinect sensor? Is that good marketing? ... I don't think so.

My goodness, people, read something sometime and become educated on a subject for once so you can make comments that actually make sense on these boards.

sarcasm...?

LetsPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LetsPlayer
Member since 2010 • 198 Posts

Lord_Nas3k
Oh dear Zeus no...
Reach-The-Myth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Reach-The-Myth
Member since 2010 • 453 Posts

[QUOTE="B1GFreakN"]

[QUOTE="Lord_Nas3k"]

Lord_Nas3k

HE PLAYS CHESS?!?!?!?!?! OMG, It's definately coming out, this guy knows his stuff... Anyway, Microsoft 343 did not say they are making halo 4, they said they will be the ones handling the halo series in the future, this could mean spin offs, or no more games, just add-ons, maybe even an arcade game...
xLFTMx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 xLFTMx
Member since 2010 • 987 Posts

hahaha. you guys are hilarious. I did realize the chess comment was sarcasm and I stated that in an earlier post. Read something before you try to criticize me, you moron.

B1GFreakN

:lol:

This was overall one of the funniest fails I've read on here in a loooonnnnggg time.