So, anyone get the patch?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for wg_mcfartypants
WG_McFartypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 WG_McFartypants
Member since 2013 • 233 Posts

Wondering when they start rolling it out and if it's all at once or piecemeal.

WG_McFartypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By WG_McFartypants

Nevermind. Guess it's delayed. Oh Microsoft. Every time I want to boost for you, you shoot yourself in the foot.

SexyPorkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 SexyPorkins
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts

It's a minor delay for a patch. I would rather they delay then release something that causes issues or bricks consoles.

WG_McFartypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WG_McFartypants

Oh, I know. Don't get me wrong I'm a MS supporter. PC's are all Win 8.1, own a Surface Pro 2, Xbox One, even a Windows phone. None of them are bad products and I like what the company is trying to do (although hate waiting for them to get there)... Microsoft's long standing problem is and has always been it's horrible communication and PR. They either DON'T communicate what's going on or hype the wrong things (like a minor patch) and then have to retract at the last moment...

The anti-MS hate campaign going on these days is insanely overblown, but it's there, and unfortunately the company has a history of saying/doing just the wrong things to add fuel to the fire.

psx_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5 psx_warrior
Member since 2006 • 1757 Posts

@wg_mcfartypants said:

Oh, I know. Don't get me wrong I'm a MS supporter. PC's are all Win 8.1, own a Surface Pro 2, Xbox One, even a Windows phone. None of them are bad products and I like what the company is trying to do (although hate waiting for them to get there)... Microsoft's long standing problem is and has always been it's horrible communication and PR. They either DON'T communicate what's going on or hype the wrong things (like a minor patch) and then have to retract at the last moment...

The anti-MS hate campaign going on these days is insanely overblown, but it's there, and unfortunately the company has a history of saying/doing just the wrong things to add fuel to the fire.

I think the king of all pr and communication problems go to the big N, if you know what I mean. Honestly, their real problem is that they take waaaaaay too long to fix issues with their products like their Windows Phones. It's 2014 and I should be able to already adjust the volume of calls and media seperately. That sort of thing. I think the One, 360, and WP are great, though I do wish that I could organize the tiles on the 360 and One the way I can my Lumia 521. Other than that it's all great.