Should I trade in my XBOX ONE for a PS4?

aeather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By aeather
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I can't have both, since my parents won't let me. Since I'm a girl, it was hard enough getting them to agree to let me get an Xbox one in the first place anyways.

I like my Xbox and all, but a lot of people are telling all the things that are better on the PS4. My friends don't really game, so that's not the issue. I'm currently playing games like Metro Redux, Walking Dead Seasons 1 - 2, GTA V and I like them, but I'm definitely a bigger fan of story-based solo games which I heard the PS4 has more of (like Last of Us). Is it worth it to try and trade?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I don't like to trade in systems, but I also do a LOT of research BEFORE I BUY and it looks like you bought first and are finding out things later. I see posts about people trading in and selling machines all the time. I would just keep my Xbone. I'm an Xbone owner and a collector so take that as you will.

If you can't have both, I'd study up on the library both machines very carefully. Look at what games are currently out and what games are releasing THAT YOU WOULD BUY. Perhaps keeping the Xbone is the answer for you. That really comes down to your preferences and taste. 2015 looks to be a good year for to see what's up next for Xbone and PS4.

Also, you may want to look at the PS3 and 360 library and get an idea of how each 1st party company operates. You could even look back at the Xbox and PS2 libraries to get an idea of the kind of 1st party and exclusive support these new machines will have in the next five years.

For instance, the 360 started out strong in exclusives and got weak over time, and Sony traditionally starts off weak and gets strong because they support the older systems longer with 1st party efforts.

I'd like to keep my Xbone and get a PS4 as well, but I guess let this be a lesson to next time do more research before you go and buy a machine. Also, I noticed you bought a lot of multiplatform games (Metro Redux, Walking Dead Seasons 1 - 2, GTA V) and those do run better typically on PS4, but it's not a big deal if you ask me.

Watch out for overly emotional and agitated users on here, they give themselves away as super fanboys. Those guys on either side would just recommend and yell at you their system of choice. I hope I was some help and good luck! :)

BusterFriendly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By BusterFriendly
Member since 2014 • 242 Posts

No, that would be a major downgrade.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By slim70
Member since 2005 • 768 Posts

First of all ignore the closet Sony fanboy below you because he's full of shit. Looking back at previous generations won't tell you squat. The original Xbox launched about 18 months after the PS2 so basically the PS2 had already established itself with first party exclusives as well as an impressive list of third party support. As for the Xbox 360 MS flipped the script and got the jump on Sony by a year and managed to win over a lot of third party support for the 360. While the PS3 does have more first party support the 360 has a larger overall library of games due to it's huge third party support and it's year head start. Obviously most of those third party games never seen the light of day on the PS3. Some fanboys try to show a pattern where Xbox comes out strong but ends up weak in the long run as a way of downplaying the brand when comparing to PlayStation but they're just full of shit.

On to the current issue, I would wait until the time comes where I could own both. But if it's really nagging at you and you really have to know whether or not the grass is actually greener on the other side then just do it and be done with it! The worst thing is that you're unhappy with you're new decision, but it's not exactly the end of the world you could just sell the PS4 and get another X1.

In the end Sony has more first party support currently but to be honest most of those games are getting pretty long in the tooth now. On the flip side MS finally understands how important big exclusives are to a platforms success and instead of just buying up third party support with their endless bags of cash they're creating new IP's, as well as reviving some older ones! They have a whole new attitude. Just food for thought. Take care.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Both consoles are garbage and don't have much to qualify to play, if I had to get one it would be the Xbox one better games are out for it at the moment.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts
@aeather said:

I can't have both, since my parents won't let me. Since I'm a girl, it was hard enough getting them to agree to let me get an Xbox one in the first place anyways.

I like my Xbox and all, but a lot of people are telling all the things that are better on the PS4. My friends don't really game, so that's not the issue. I'm currently playing games like Metro Redux, Walking Dead Seasons 1 - 2, GTA V and I like them, but I'm definitely a bigger fan of story-based solo games which I heard the PS4 has more of (like Last of Us). Is it worth it to try and trade?

This is something that you need to research for yourself... there's no point in asking other peoples' opinions. If you think you'll like PS4 exclusives more, then that's your answer.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

@aeather said:

Thats what I did, well I just sold my xbox one and got a ps4. This isn't really the place to compare the 2 but PS4 has great 1 player story driven games. TLOU is one of them, Uncharted 4 will be another. Even though this isn't system wars I like the ps4 more. It's just high quality, the interface is so fast, the buttons are faster to press, you can plug in any iPhone headphones into the controller and hear the game through them so you won't disturb anyone in the house when blasting a game at high volume. The graphics are crisper. I bought the PS4 black friday bundle with gta5 and tlou for $399, amazon is sold out of it and resellers are charging $500, I think gamestop and walmart still have them though for $399 if you hurry. But playstation ALWAYS had story driven games on every single console they released so yea if thats what you like I'd say go with it. X1 is fantastic system as well it just has to sort out some of the kinks, mine was making a loud grinding noise, it was so annoying that I decided to sell it and get the ps4.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44552 Posts

Here's a good question to ask, did you like Tomb Raider more than any of the Naughty Dog games. I myself liked Tomb Raider better than any of the Uncharted games, even Uncharted 2. Not that I hated Uncharted by any stretch, I just thought they were way overrated as games. So, I'm looking forward to Rise of the Tomb Raider for sure. I thought the last game handled the gameplay and story really well.

Granted the PS4 will have must have games down the line, just don't feel they do right now, I just figure by waiting until the end of 2015 I won't be so pressed to get a PS4. Nothing is on it at the moment that I want besides the same multiplats I can play on the Xbox One, and the Xbox One has games I can't play on the PS4 that I actually want to play, like Dead Rising 3, Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, Ryse, Forza 5 & H2, Crimson Dragon. However, down the line the PS4 will have Persona 5, Disgaea 5, No Man's Sky, Uncharted, Bloodborne. But in the meantime, I can hold off until the end of next year to get it, when they have those Black Friday deals again, in the meantime I'm gonna enjoy the Xbox One.

Another good question to ask is do you have friends with PS4s that you'll be gaming with right away. If so, well, it might be a more pressing concern to get a PS4 now rather than waiting. Playing with friends is the best and IMO, is more important than a few highly rated exclusives, should be the number one reason to consider a console.

KingJuggaNott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 KingJuggaNott
Member since 2013 • 200 Posts

With the Xbox One, it's a great deal of value in that one console. With the TV, the number of Apps, and Community makes it awesome to be a Gamer on an Xbox console. They have a great deal of things that DON'T include gaming that you can get on your Xbox One console that you just don't get on the PS4. Plain and simple, someone said it already. To trade a Xbox One in for a PS4 is a downgrade.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

What answers do you expect to receive on the Xbox forum? Seriously.....

aeather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 aeather

@BattleSpectre said:

That's true. I don't know where else to post it though.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By slim70

@aeather said:

@BattleSpectre said:

Look what do you want people to say? Trade it in for a PS4 if you want, the worst possible scenario would be that you're disappointed with your new decision after some time but you can always trade it back and buy an X1 again. It may take a little patience but it wont be the end of the world and you'll be right back where you started and wiser for it!

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@aeather said:

@BattleSpectre said:

First of all I don't know what being a girl has to do with any of it, there are plenty of girl gamers out there so I don't know where your parents are coming from. Second of all, I guess the only other forums you can try are the Games Discussion or System Wars board (the latter I wouldn't recommend).

But I guess it wouldn't hurt to assist you, if you're having fun with your Xbox One keep it, do some research and see what upcoming games are being released for it and if they interest you - do the same thing for the PS4 and go from there. I personally prefer Sony exclusives but that didn't stop me from getting an Xbox One either. I think it's a bit premature to decide from now as it's only been a year and the PS4 hasn't really had much to offer in terms of exclusives.

Hang on a little while longer and decide next year. It seems like you're only going by what other people tell you which is definitely not smart.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SolidTy

slim70 said:

FANBOY RAGE!

Don't listen to this guy, he's an angry fanboy weirdo.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Here's a good question to ask, did you like Tomb Raider more than any of the Naughty Dog games. I myself liked Tomb Raider better than any of the Uncharted games, even Uncharted 2. Not that I hated Uncharted by any stretch, I just thought they were way overrated as games. So, I'm looking forward to Rise of the Tomb Raider for sure. I thought the last game handled the gameplay and story really well.

Granted the PS4 will have must have games down the line, just don't feel they do right now, I just figure by waiting until the end of 2015 I won't be so pressed to get a PS4. Nothing is on it at the moment that I want besides the same multiplats I can play on the Xbox One, and the Xbox One has games I can't play on the PS4 that I actually want to play, like Dead Rising 3, Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, Ryse, Forza 5 & H2, Crimson Dragon. However, down the line the PS4 will have Persona 5, Disgaea 5, No Man's Sky, Uncharted, Bloodborne. But in the meantime, I can hold off until the end of next year to get it, when they have those Black Friday deals again, in the meantime I'm gonna enjoy the Xbox One.

Another good question to ask is do you have friends with PS4s that you'll be gaming with right away. If so, well, it might be a more pressing concern to get a PS4 now rather than waiting. Playing with friends is the best and IMO, is more important than a few highly rated exclusives, should be the number one reason to consider a console.

I don't like any of the uncharted games they just don't do it for me.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By slim70

@SolidTy said:

slim70 said:

FANBOY RAGE!

I'm a weirdo eh?

"Hi, I’m fellow gamer & poster SolidTy. You might remember me as THE ONE & ONLY GAMESPOTTER OF THE YEAR. You might also recognize me from other awards I've won over the years like System Wars KING, The Last System Wars HERO, Most Respected User, Manticore three years in a row, SW Ancient, & quite a few other e-awards. All I want now is a tricycle, a doggie who won’t chew my hotwheels, & a brighter future for most of the world, but f*ck Antartica."

Ok closet fanboy. Lmao!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SolidTy

@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

I'm a weirdo eh?

"Hi, I’m fellow gamer & poster SolidTy. You might remember me as THE ONE & ONLY GAMESPOTTER OF THE YEAR. You might also recognize me from other awards I've won over the years like System Wars KING, The Last System Wars HERO, Most Respected User, Manticore three years in a row, SW Ancient, & quite a few other e-awards. All I want now is a tricycle, a doggie who won’t chew my hotwheels, & a brighter future for most of the world, but f*ck Antartica."

Ok closet fanboy. Lmao!

Oh, you can read my sig, you weirdo? Congrats on that skill. Who knows, if you are under 5 years old, maybe I should be impressed?

Thanks for posting my sig, I like reading it. It reminds me of why I created the sig in the first place. Hehehe.

Sweet, you sure proved you are literate angry fanboy...on a forum that operates by written word. ;)

Unlike you, I own all the machines. I have the Gamerscore and Trophies to prove it. I have my Steam friends to vouch for me.

I obviously would have a much more enlightened perspective than some fanboy like you.

You are just one angry weirdo. When I see your fanboy posts flaming users and spouting fanboy nonsense, I just ignore them and move on unless provoked (like what you did in this thread, and the other thread and the other thread and the other thread...it's what you fanboy trolls do after all).

You hound users and harass them with vitriol and it's weird, just like you did in this thread. You could have posted your opinion in this thread and left users out of it, but you can't help yourself from trolling/flaming when you post, like a good fanbot.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SolidTy

@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

Oh, you can read my sig, you weirdo? Congrats on that skill. Who knows, if you are under 5 years old, maybe I should be impressed?

Thanks for posting my sig, I like reading it. It reminds me of why I created the sig in the first place. Hehehe.

Sweet, you sure proved you are literate angry fanboy...on a forum that operates by written word. ;)

Unlike you, I own all the machines. I have the Gamerscore and Trophies to prove it. I have my Steam friends to vouch for me.

I obviously would have a much more enlightened perspective than some fanboy like you.

You are just one angry weirdo. When I see your fanboy posts flaming users and spouting fanboy nonsense, I just ignore them and move on unless provoked (like what you did in this thread, and the other thread and the other thread and the other thread...it's what you fanboy trolls do after all).

You hound users and harass them with vitriol and it's weird, just like you did in this thread. You could have posted your opinion in this thread and left users out of it, but you can't help yourself from trolling/flaming when you post, like a good fanbot.

Haha! Yeah just because you own all systems doesn't mean you can't be biased duh! You keep playing that card yet people keep calling you out! You're a fucking manipulative little weasel that's gotten away with it far too long here. Now spam away with your highlighted bullshit opinions! Lmao!

You poor bastard. I'm starting to feel sorry for you.

You make things too personal and emotional with angry rants and maniacal super villain laughter. "GIBBERISH, GIBBERISH, I'M SCREAMING...LMAO!!!"

Now this poor thread has been littered and I want no part of whatever meltdown you are headed towards.

This therapy session is over, you should get some more help ASAP from a licensed practitioner.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 slim70

@SolidTy said:

@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

slim70 said:

FANBOY RAGE!

I'm a weirdo eh?

Ok closet fanboy. Lmao!

Haha! Yeah just because you own all systems doesn't mean you can't be biased duh! You keep playing that card yet people keep calling you out! You're a fucking manipulative little weasel that's gotten away with it far too long here. Now spam away with your highlighted bullshit opinions! Lmao!

Go stick your head in a toilet and flush!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SolidTy
@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

You make things too personal and emotional with angry rants and maniacal super villain laughter. "GIBBERISH, GIBBERISH, I'M SCREAMING...LMAO!!!"

Now this poor thread has been littered and I want no part of whatever meltdown you are headed towards.

This therapy session is over, you should get some more help ASAP from a licensed practitioner.

Right on. Cheerio!

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 slim70

@SolidTy said:
@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

Right on. Cheerio!

Yeah move along you lying manipulative weasel.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SolidTy
@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:
@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

Right on. Cheerio!

I can't decide if you are truly demented or just putting on some sort of strange weirdo internet impression.

If it's the former, I feel bad for you. If it's the latter, rather good work old bean.

Still, you should stop with the off topic trolling.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By slim70

@SolidTy said:
@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:
@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

Right on. Cheerio!

I can't decide if you are truly demented or just putting on some sort of strange weirdo internet impression.

If it's the former, I feel bad for you. If it's the latter, rather good work old bean.

Your insults are worthless and most of what you've typed about me are lies and exaggerations but that's the way a manipulative weasel operates. Oh btw asshole, like you I own every system too except for this this generation which will soon change but unlike you I'm honest about my bias. I don't need to hide anything because I'm not trying to fool anyone like you are! You're a phoney and that's why people are starting to call you out in SW. Oh, and your "crazy raging fanboy need medical help" insult routine is getting old too.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SolidTy

@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

Still, you should stop with the off topic trolling.

Your insults are worthless and most of what you've typed about me are lies and exaggerations but that's the way a manipulative weasel operates. Oh btw asshole, like you I own every system too except for this this generation which will soon change but unlike you I'm honest about my bias. I don't need to hide anything because I'm not trying to fool anyone like you are! You're a phoney and that why people are starting to call you out in SW. Oh, and your crazy raging fanboy insult routine is getting old too.

You are doing your utmost to convince me that you are a surprisingly effective combination of slow and dense.

The trolls call out everyone in SW, that's the name of the SW game and no one is safe, dummy. The trolls I come across in there I've known for YEARS, dumb-dumb head.

That's how I became the voted King of System Wars, but destroying THOSE VERY trolls over and over until I got bored. That's why they have such a grudge, lol. You don't know anything about SW history.

No one is trying to fool you or out to get you or lying about you. Calm your paranoia down and lay off the drugs while foruming for awhile (or if need be, get on your meds to curb your disorders).

Most people don't own the machines at launch, that's the differentiator. People pick up machines later and have experience with one machine for the most part of a generation. That will slant their experiences. I can speak from perspective on all the Xbox launches, all the Nintendo launches, all the Sega launches, and all the Playstation launches, and more. I come from the Intellivision, Coleco, and Atari days.

So far you have RANDOMLY brought up my sig, System Wars, toilets, weasels (twice or three times, I lost count) in this thread. You've done so aggressively. Talk about an old routine, you-can't-seem-to-stay-on-topic. It's as if concentration is a hard thing for you to do, which again leads me to believe you are struggling with some mental issues whilst you flame and troll users due to your hardships. Perhaps you are lashing out at the e-world to help you feel better about Real Life? This aggressive angry fanboy act is getting old too. Lashing out? It won't work man. Let it go.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 slim70

@SolidTy said:

@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

Your insults are worthless and most of what you've typed about me are lies and exaggerations but that's the way a manipulative weasel operates. Oh btw asshole, like you I own every system too except for this this generation which will soon change but unlike you I'm honest about my bias. I don't need to hide anything because I'm not trying to fool anyone like you are! You're a phoney and that why people are starting to call you out in SW. Oh, and your crazy raging fanboy insult routine is getting old too.

You are doing your utmost to convince me that you are a surprisingly effective combination of slow and dense.

The trolls call out everyone in SW, that's the name of the SW game and no one is safe, dummy. The trolls I come across in there I've known for YEARS, dumb-dumb head.

That's how I became the voted King of System Wars, but destroying THOSE VERY trolls over and over until I got bored. That's why they have such a grudge, lol. You don't know anything about SW history.

No one is trying to fool you or out to get you or lying about you. Calm your paranoia down and lay off the drugs while foruming for awhile (or if need be, get on your meds to curb your disorders).

Most people don't own the machines at launch, that's the differentiator. People pick up machines later and have experience with one machine for the most part of a generation. I can speak from perspective on all the Xbox launches, all the Nintendo launches, all the Sega launches, and all the Playstation launches, and more. I come from the Intellivision, Coleco, and Atari days.

So far you have RANDOMLY brought up my sig, System Wars, toilets, weasels (twice or three times, I lost count) in this thread. You've done so aggressively. Talk about getting old, you-can't-seem-to-stay-on-topic. It's as if concentration is a hard thing for you to do, which again leads me to believe you are struggling with some mental issues whilst you flame and troll users due to your hardships. Perhaps you are lashing out at the e-world to help you feel better about Real Life? This aggressive angry fanboy act is getting old too. Lashing out? It won't work man. Let it go.

Blah! Blah! Blah! Here we go with the SolidTy signature bullshit spam! lol Listen asshole you're just some opinionated no-life loser who thinks he's special you're 40k posts and pathetic sig says it all!

So you're a troll destroyer from way back are ya? I'll bet that your family are real proud of your many accomplishments here especially "King of System Wars" they must think that you're a real tiger, someone not to be messed with for sure! Lmao! Is you're family even aware of all your prized accomplishments here at Gamespot? I'll bet they'd be proud! lol You fucking moron! (channelling Andrew Dice Clay) Anyway, I'm sure that all these people that you claim to have destroyed just got bored with you're bullshit drama and gave up. Most of us have real jobs with bills to pay and use this site casually to unwind, titles like "Gamespotter of the Year" are meaningless because we live in the real world. The irony here is you really have no clue how pathetic you really are and with that said I'm done here.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SolidTy

@slim70 said:

@SolidTy said:

Most people don't own the machines at launch, that's the differentiator. People pick up machines later and have experience with one machine for the most part of a generation. I can speak from perspective on all the Xbox launches, all the Nintendo launches, all the Sega launches, and all the Playstation launches, and more. I come from the Intellivision, Coleco, and Atari days.

So far you have RANDOMLY brought up my sig, System Wars, toilets, weasels (twice or three times, I lost count) in this thread. You've done so aggressively. Talk about getting old, you-can't-seem-to-stay-on-topic. It's as if concentration is a hard thing for you to do, which again leads me to believe you are struggling with some mental issues whilst you flame and troll users due to your hardships. Perhaps you are lashing out at the e-world to help you feel better about Real Life? This aggressive angry fanboy act is getting old too. Lashing out? It won't work man. Let it go.

Blah! Blah! Blah! Here we go with the SolidTy signature bullshit spam! lol Listen asshole you're just some opinionated no-life loser who thinks he's special you're 40k posts and pathetic sig says it all!

So you're a troll destroyer from way back are ya? I'll bet that your family are real proud of your many accomplishments here especially "King of System Wars" they must think that you're a real tiger, someone not to be messed with for sure! Lmao! Is you're family even aware of all your prized accomplishments here at Gamespot? I'll bet they'd be proud! lol You fucking moron! (channelling Andrew Dice Clay) Anyway, I'm sure that all these people that you claim to have destroyed just got bored with you're bullshit drama and gave up. Most of us have real jobs with bills to pay and use this site casually to unwind, titles like "Gamespotter of the Year" are meaningless because we live in the real world. The irony here is you really have no clue how pathetic you really are and with that said

I'm done here.

Hey, as long as you feel better getting whatever that was off your chest...fantastic. I'm just glad you're finally done. With the breakthrough we witnessed today and looking at all we accomplished in this emergency session, I should consider charging M$ points for my best customers. After all, these psycho-therapy relief sessions probably are saving someone's real life.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

Both consoles are rather meh at the moment - i currently have a ps4 and am considering buying a xbone as well. But i can tell you the ps4 isnt that great at the moment.

acidteam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By acidteam

@aeather: Just a story for you.... FYI, this just happened to me. : I have had my Xbox one for about 4 months. Traded up from my PS3. Thought it would be an ok trade until I just got suspended on Xbox live for cheating! WTF? I don't know how to do ne of those things on the game systems! I then called Xbox support and they basically told me there was no way to dispute it! So basically I'm spending 60 some dollars to play multiplayer games but can be suspended from the service I pay for with out any good explanations! Junk!!!!!

I had never had ne bad experiences with the ps community and online gaming. I'm going back to ps.

Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts

I'm not sure. Ps4 while it's sold a lot of units it's still nether the less off to a slower start than Xbox. Truthfully I believe both could use another year on the market to be a justifiable purchase. My advise peruse the games ps4 has on offer at the moment both physically and digitally before you decide. Here's a link to the ps store https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/main?emcid=ps-se-717&utm_medium=Paid_Search_{ps}&utm_campaign=Playstation&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-se-717&utm_content=Brand

Watch some gameplay trailers, make a list of games that interest you and here's a link to the playstation youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayStation

I'll aslo provide a link to the xbox youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/xbox. Just do your research and you'll make an informed decision

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@thehig1 said:

Both consoles are garbage and don't have much to qualify to play, if I had to get one it would be the Xbox one better games are out for it at the moment.

Both consoles are garbage what the hell are you doing in this forum then? Trolling? Is this the high point of your day hating on people who don't own the same hardware as you? Pathetic.

To the TC, look at the games on both systems there are lots of reviews. There isn't that much difference in visual quality or performance between X1 and PS4 and if you swap you will lose money. TLOU is an amazing game but X1 has its exclusives too.

I don't really know what to tell you as I own both but almost every time someone sells a console to buy a very similar one they regret it. You lose a lot of money. Then a game will come along on X1 that you feel you must have and you've sold it. On balance, I'd keep it.

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@blueinheaven said:

@thehig1 said:

Both consoles are garbage what the hell are you doing in this forum then? Trolling? Is this the high point of your day hating on people who don't own the same hardware as you? Pathetic.

To the TC, look at the games on both systems there are lots of reviews. There isn't that much difference in visual quality or performance between X1 and PS4 and if you swap you will lose money. TLOU is an amazing game but X1 has its exclusives too.

I don't really know what to tell you as I own both but almost every time someone sells a console to buy a very similar one they regret it. You lose a lot of money. Then a game will come along on X1 that you feel you must have and you've sold it. On balance, I'd keep it.

Both consoles are garbage though.

I keep up on the Xbox Forums because I still have an interest in the Xbox 1 because of friends owning one, and it holding Lara Croft hostage.

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#33 MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts

check out the exclusives for both systems and choose depending on which appeal to you most, multi plats are more or less the same... :)