Should I keep my Kinect or sell it for $60? Kinect Sports any good?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Sonny360Elite (1574 posts) -
I haven't used the Kinect and I've wanted to sell it. I'd like to sell it for more than $60 but I'm afraid that might be the best way to sell it right away. I can maybe get $70 or maybe $80. I don't play that much video games to begin with. I play a couple games of Fifa or NHL everyday. Should I even bother with the Kinect? I think I might like some sports games like Kinect Sports, or maybe even Dance Central, but I doubt I'd even bother with it. Should I just sell it? How much would you buy a new Kinect for?
#2 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18414 posts) -
Not sure where you are from, but good luck selling it for that much. I recently saw it on sale new for $100. I guess if you can find someone to buy it then sure.. personally I wouldn't pay even $20 for it. Since you have it, I say get a few games and try it out.. might as well since you have it,
#3 Posted by Sonny360Elite (1574 posts) -
You saw it on sale for $100 new and wouldn't even pay $20 for it? ROFLMAO.... SMDH The Kinect I have is new. LOL, you obviously are not a smart consumer. I already have prospective buyers lined up.
#4 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -
sounds like you answered your own question.... you don't play and it and want to sell it. Personally me it's a great babysitter for my niece... turn it on and she plays kinect adventures Shoot kinect party is free on the 18 sure she have a blast with that
#5 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -
[QUOTE="Sonny360Elite"]You saw it on sale for $100 new and wouldn't even pay $20 for it? ROFLMAO.... SMDH The Kinect I have is new. LOL, you obviously are not a smart consumer. I already have prospective buyers lined up.

how is he not a smart customer for knowing what he wants and not want and what he's willing to spend?