Should I buy NGB for my 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hellzhitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hellzhitman
Member since 2006 • 1512 Posts
    It's such a good game, but I watched my friend play it a couple times and it is M.A.D. hard.  I mean the game looks ****ing frustrating.  Is it a good game to pick up for 20 or so bucks?
solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts
wat does it stand for:question:
darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 darksusperia
Member since 2004 • 6945 Posts
Ninja Gaiden Black? is that what ur referring too??? Get the original, its even harder!!!!! but yes, one of the best adventure games made!!!
raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 raylewisnfl52
Member since 2005 • 7146 Posts
whats NGB
hellzhitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hellzhitman
    Yes, I'm reffering to Ninja Gaiden Black, sorry for the confusion.  And hey I don't need any more harder than what NGB offers :P
MentatAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 MentatAssassin
Member since 2005 • 3007 Posts

Yes, I'm reffering to Ninja Gaiden Black, sorry for the confusion.  And hey I don't need any more harder than what NGB offers :Phellzhitman

The original NG is the hardest game you'll ever love.

darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 darksusperia

[QUOTE="hellzhitman"] Yes, I'm reffering to Ninja Gaiden Black, sorry for the confusion. And hey I don't need any more harder than what NGB offers :PMentatAssassin

agreed!!!.. see dude, get the original, they only released NGB coz ppl complained it was too hard..poor souls..
hellzhitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hellzhitman
[QUOTE="MentatAssassin"]

[QUOTE="hellzhitman"] Yes, I'm reffering to Ninja Gaiden Black, sorry for the confusion. And hey I don't need any more harder than what NGB offers :Pdarksusperia

agreed!!!.. see dude, get the original, they only released NGB coz ppl complained it was too hard..poor souls..

I'm one of those people though :cry:. Find damnit I won't be a p***y and i'll get the original :(
jmartinez1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jmartinez1983
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts
It's such a good game, but I watched my friend play it a couple times and it is M.A.D. hard. I mean the game looks ****ing frustrating. Is it a good game to pick up for 20 or so bucks?hellzhitman

Yes get it, its probably the hardest game I've played since the NES days but it is so worth it, no other action/adventure game comes close to delivering that kind of action. Its tough, but its fair, no doubt. I rarely felt cheated, just challenged.

EDIT: I was refering to the original NG, I had no idea they made it easier in NGB.  Anyways, be sure to download the Hurricane packs, lots of great content on those too.
darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 darksusperia
[QUOTE="darksusperia"][QUOTE="MentatAssassin"]

[QUOTE="hellzhitman"] Yes, I'm reffering to Ninja Gaiden Black, sorry for the confusion. And hey I don't need any more harder than what NGB offers :Phellzhitman

I'm one of those people though :cry:. Find damnit I won't be a p***y and i'll get the original :(

LOL.. perserverence and practice. thats all it takes.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
deactivated-5f033ecf40fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 deactivated-5f033ecf40fed
Member since 2004 • 2665 Posts
I effing hate Ninja Gaiden Black. It's so frustratingly hard that I can honestly not play it. Like sometimes, I'll get through a whole chapter and get hit maybe twice. Other times, I'll go about five steps and get triple-teamed and the enemy attacks will line up just so and I won't even be able to block, just continuous butt-kicking of me for about 20 seconds and then I die. Hate it... I wish there was like a 'So easy you don't need hands' setting so I could actually get somewhere.
Superbustacap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#12 Superbustacap
Member since 2004 • 10663 Posts
Yes!
Jeff_Boldt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Jeff_Boldt
Member since 2006 • 867 Posts
There's something not right about a ninja in traditional garb traversing futuristic landscapes, I dislike the plot-line of Ninja Gaiden in general, but I really do like the gameplay mechanics... if only I didn't find a Ninja in an air-ship to be so ridiculous it's unplayable :(
darksusperia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 darksusperia
There's something not right about a ninja in traditional garb traversing futuristic landscapes, I dislike the plot-line of Ninja Gaiden in general, but I really do like the gameplay mechanics... if only I didn't find a Ninja in an air-ship to be so ridiculous it's unplayable :(Jeff_Boldt
LOL..it gets worse..for u if thats only where your up to..
konradak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 konradak
Member since 2005 • 1769 Posts

Dude deff get it. Ninja Gaiden Black is one of my fav games 'n it runs almost perfectly on the 360 (Some framerate drops that are ghey It's such a fun but challenging game! I love it.

They made NGB easier? Like the normal difficulty is easier on NGB then it is on NG? Really? I thought NGB was the original NG with the Hurricane packs 'n a easier difficulty level, 'n a few more extras? But isn't like Normal equal on both games? Ehh 0.o lol.

konradak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 konradak
Member since 2005 • 1769 Posts
There's something not right about a ninja in traditional garb traversing futuristic landscapes, I dislike the plot-line of Ninja Gaiden in general, but I really do like the gameplay mechanics... if only I didn't find a Ninja in an air-ship to be so ridiculous it's unplayable :(Jeff_Boldt
Eh the plot is minor, only giving you a reason to kill lots of thing :) But if you seriously can't play this game because you get to run around on air-ships 'n ***SPOILER ALERT*** Get shot at by a helicopter then that's just sad dude. The gameplay is amazing. :) But that's your opinion so do as you please. :)