Sending in Ltd Edition 360 Slim for DVD repair - Need advice!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GulliversTravel (3062 posts) -

Its a Gears of War 3 360 Slim and when I send it in for repairs, will I actually get the same machine back, heck would I even get another Gears 3 one? Also, what are the chances that it gets damaged in transit?

#2 Posted by HilbillyRokstar (3236 posts) -
Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and stop leaving your xbox on reading DVDs for hours. No offense, but that's the only way you could have already burned up the drive in that new of a 360.
#3 Posted by GulliversTravel (3062 posts) -
Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and stop leaving your xbox on reading DVDs for hours. No offense, but that's the only way you could have already burned up the drive in that new of a 360.HilbillyRokstar
Well its a year old now and I install all my games, so no...
#4 Posted by HilbillyRokstar (3236 posts) -

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and stop leaving your xbox on reading DVDs for hours. No offense, but that's the only way you could have already burned up the drive in that new of a 360.GulliversTravel

And my Elite is 4 years old with a working DVD drive, so whatever. And played daily, BTW. Anyway you need to call MS because nobody on a forum can answer those questions.

#5 Posted by achilles614 (4848 posts) -

[QUOTE="GulliversTravel"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and stop leaving your xbox on reading DVDs for hours. No offense, but that's the only way you could have already burned up the drive in that new of a 360.HilbillyRokstar

And my Elite is 4 years old with a working DVD drive, so whatever. And played daily, BTW. Anyway you need to call MS because nobody on a forum can answer those questions.

you seem a tad sore, maybe you should get some rest bud
#6 Posted by HilbillyRokstar (3236 posts) -
ne other than a corporate
[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]

[QUOTE="GulliversTravel"]Well its a year old now and I install all my games, so no...achilles614

you seem a tad sore, maybe you should get some rest bud

Yea I guess I just get a lil tired of reading posts that no one on this or any other website of this type could possibly have an answer for,