sell used xbox 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by solidman21894 (34 posts) -
About how much money would Gamestop give me for selling the xbox 360 with everything except the hard drive and controller?Thanx
#2 Posted by HilbillyRokstar (3236 posts) -
About how much money would Gamestop give me for selling the xbox 360 with everything except the hard drive and controller?Thanxsolidman21894
Don`t be a fool. One word.......EBAY
#3 Posted by _RA0_ (855 posts) -
lol they will rip you off so bad. they'll probably offer you $120 for pro edition and $160 for elite version.
#4 Posted by solidman21894 (34 posts) -
Well it has the red ring of death going on and off randomly, so if it works when they test it then money for an Elite
#5 Posted by craigalan23 (15879 posts) -

Well it has the red ring of death going on and off randomly, so if it works when they test it then money for an Elitesolidman21894

Why not send it to microsoft? Then sell it on ebay and use that money towards an elite.

#6 Posted by Trogeton (2776 posts) -
your better off selling it on ebay, at least you could get over 150 for it there
#7 Posted by lil_d_mack_314 (13968 posts) -

[QUOTE="solidman21894"]Well it has the red ring of death going on and off randomly, so if it works when they test it then money for an Elitecraigalan23

Why not send it to microsoft? Then sell it on ebay and use that money towards an elite.

yeh thats what im about to do but im getting a dif. console instead. gamestop does seem to rip you off its like less that half of what you paid for it.that will be my last resort if i cant sell my pro, games, etc. on ebay

#8 Posted by yentar480 (5066 posts) -
i called gamestop today and asked how much i could trade in a 20gb hard drive for...they told me 15-20 dollars..i proceded to laugh and laugh and laugh
#9 Posted by HilbillyRokstar (3236 posts) -
i called gamestop today and asked how much i could trade in a 20gb hard drive for...they told me 15-20 dollars..i proceded to laugh and laugh and laughyentar480
Yea, I guess!
#10 Posted by patsfan4liferjn (1253 posts) -

About how much money would Gamestop give me for selling the xbox 360 with everything except the hard drive and controller?Thanxsolidman21894

w/out the hard drive and controller? they probably wouldnt take it w/ out the controller. u would probably get $100 if u had everything.

#11 Posted by Legendary_Ross (557 posts) -

[QUOTE="solidman21894"]Well it has the red ring of death going on and off randomly, so if it works when they test it then money for an Elitecraigalan23

He's right.

#12 Posted by thrasher2280 (933 posts) -
For the games I would sell them to block buster because they give a minimum of $15 for all 360 games.. Dont know if they take consoles. I would sell the console on ebay.
#13 Posted by Razorgunner (2 posts) -
How much would gamespot pay me for a used xbox 360 ELITE with everything except hard drive and controller
#14 Posted by Razorgunner (2 posts) -
How much would gamespot pay me for a used xbox 360 ELITE with everything except hard drive and controller