Searching for a kiddy game like Kameo..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ByFly (1917 posts) -

Does xbox 360 have any other great looking kiddy games like kameo.. My little bro loved Kameo but when I said Viva Pinata he didnt want it... are there any other games he would like..

I think the reason he didnt like viva pinata is that it looks too kiddy and it has no demos so he cant check it out.. I cant determine what the real reason was....

#2 Posted by scotty992 (2388 posts) -
Maybe he will like Naruto Rise of a Ninja?
#3 Posted by amirsafar (1349 posts) -
viva pinata has a demo on the marketplace, i checked it out recently n enjoyed it, but its a slow pace game, i wud buy it if all the great games werent comin out
#4 Posted by damedude123 (765 posts) -
kameo
#5 Posted by PS360Fanboy (2096 posts) -
The Simpsons Game
#6 Posted by pittongkid (606 posts) -

Does xbox 360 have any other great looking kiddy games like kameo..

ByFly

Did you by chance mean the 'platform' genre or not as long as it looks like a 'kiddy game'? If you want a kiddy looking game whatever genre it is, theres Disney Pixar's Cars, Beautiful Katamari perhaps? HTH

#7 Posted by fenwickhotmail (7308 posts) -

eternal sonata, naruto, viva pinata

#8 Posted by GuitarsOfWarr (880 posts) -
Crash of the Titans. One of the best games I have ever put into my 360.
#9 Posted by ByFly (1917 posts) -
[QUOTE="ByFly"]

pittongkid

Did you by chance mean the 'platform' genre or not as long as it looks like a 'kiddy game'? If you want a kiddy looking game whatever genre it is, theres Disney Pixar's Cars, Beautiful Katamari perhaps? HTH

sorry I meant Platform just didnt know wich genre I was talking about... lol just games that a 9 year old would like... he cried for pokemon but thats not possible. Halo kind of gamesare too hard for him but in legendryco-op i let him stand as the duck why I finish the opponents lol. Sometimes I justget frustrated on him and realize no halo/Gears for you lol..

Thats why I started buying games for him Kameo, Crackdown(I play it myself too) that arent expensive he plays alot...so he can play it while I work and when I come home and wanna play, play time is over for him...

#10 Posted by pittongkid (606 posts) -
[QUOTE="pittongkid"][QUOTE="ByFly"]

ByFly

sorry I meant Platform just didnt know wich genre I was talking about... lol just games that a 9 year old would like... he cried for pokemon but thats not possible. Halo kind of gamesare too hard for him but in legendryco-op i let him stand as the duck why I finish the opponents lol. Sometimes I justget frustrated on him and realize no halo/Gears for you lol..

Thats why I started buying games for him Kameo, Crackdown(I play it myself too) that arent expensive he plays alot...so he can play it while I work and when I come home and wanna play, play time is over for him...

Ah, try Marvel Ultimate Alliance then. This ain't a kiddy looking game but I'm sure he might like this being able to use lots of super heroes like Spiderman, Capt. America, Wolverine etc...you can play co-op here as well a and up to four players max if you have the extra controllers though. HTH

#11 Posted by xX0LDSCH00LXx (1409 posts) -

Does xbox 360 have any other great looking kiddy games like kameo.. My little bro loved Kameo but when I said Viva Pinata he didnt want it... are there any other games he would like..

I think the reason he didnt like viva pinata is that it looks too kiddy and it has no demos so he cant check it out.. I cant determine what the real reason was....

ByFly

This link should prove very helpful. http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/familycentral.htm?WT.svl=nav

enjoy.

#12 Posted by JimJackJose (2937 posts) -

I would highly recommend Naruto for him. Its a great game I think a younger person would love. You would probably have fun with it too.

#13 Posted by pittongkid (606 posts) -
[QUOTE="ByFly"]

xX0LDSCH00LXx

This link should prove very helpful. http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/familycentral.htm?WT.svl=nav

enjoy.

This one really nailed it. :D

#14 Posted by anjel_of_life (152 posts) -
i own Kameo and Viva Pinata, and i think this is two great games onxbox360 :) :);)
#15 Posted by Tamashii-sosaku (2172 posts) -

You should download the Viva Pinata demo and convince him to give it a try. I wrote off that game before it came out but I can say as a hot blooded 23 year old straight alpha-male who spends most of his gaming hours shooting stuffthat... MY GOD THAT GAME IS FUN! Show him the farting blue elephants and I gurantee he'll be hooked.

Naruto sounds like a good bet. Cartoony anime graphics and it looks like it has a nice mix of platforming and fighting and not too difficult. You should also try out some Xbox Live arcade games. You can download the demos for free to see if he likes them. Cloning Clyde and some of the shooters like Geomatry Wars and Assault Hereos might be worth a try. Also if you're in the U.S. (Or atleast have a U.S. account.) you can download Aegis Wings for free. It's an old school side scrolling shooterthat's a ton of fun in co-op. You could play 2player on your console and then team up with 2 other players online.