ananthprabhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ananthprabhu
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Like the subject says - I am looking for RPG games which I can play with my better half. I login to XBOX live while my wife just uses the offline local account.

We just finished Diablo 3 RoS which had a great story and the coop did not make us feel like one character was a side kick. For example - quests progress effects both players and either can submit them.

We are looking for more games which will give us these features. I tried out co-optimus and pulled up the below list

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Fable III

Dungeon Siege 3

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel

Even went in and bought Fable III from amazon. However, ended up not playing - as player 2 feels more like a side kick when we tried.

Wanted to get some opinions about these games or if you any one had any other suggestions for games we could try out.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Avatar image for goldenagegaming
GoldenAgeGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 GoldenAgeGaming
Member since 2015 • 139 Posts

Borderlands, Borderlands 2 and the newest borderlands

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

I think Diablo is the only Local Co-Op RPG that tracks each player's progress indipendently..... but then again this isn't my area of expertise.....

Trine 2 definitely is a good co-op game that requires three players but it onloy signs in and tracks one account only.... plus its not exactly an RPG....

Castle Crashers fits thr bill but its incredibly simple compared to Diablo

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

There's free to play RPG somewhere in the Market place.... Crimson Alliance.... you can try that.....