Reliving childhood.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hammerdinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Hammerdinz
Member since 2005 • 824 Posts

Well. Kind of. I was 14 when Halo 2 came out and I just bought the chief collection. Still remember the glory days of xbox live and I got this weird pleasant feeling when playing the old Halo 2 maps, I just can't describe it. Anyone got these feels too?

Game is awesome, I bought the Xbox one on launch day and this is the first game that I bought for it. Its been sitting ever since last year with the only game I played was a madden 15 rental.

These feels.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#2 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts

I'm starting to think these, "feels" as you call it should be of a personal nature and not expressed via a gaming website. You are more than welcome to frequent the Off-Topic Discussion board and talk about your feels... On another note. Cool story bro!

@Hammerdinz said:

Well. Kind of. I was 14 when Halo 2 came out and I just bought the chief collection. Still remember the glory days of xbox live and I got this weird pleasant feeling when playing the old Halo 2 maps, I just can't describe it. Anyone got these feels too?

Game is awesome, I bought the Xbox one on launch day and this is the first game that I bought for it. Its been sitting ever since last year with the only game I played was a madden 15 rental.

These feels.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

My man, I used to play Pong in arcades, it's been a very long time since that, by that time the first console available was Odyssey.

BusterFriendly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 BusterFriendly
Member since 2014 • 242 Posts

The first arcade game I remember playing was Missile Command. Nothing like a game about unavoidable nuclear devastation during the Cold War.