Relaxing game for the Xbox 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by chaimtwee (2 posts) -
Hi guys, I'm currently looking for a relaxing game for the xbox 360 to play instead of all the other games that make me stressed out. (MW3, BF3, Fifa13) I'm looking for games like Skate 3, Ilomilo, Limbo, etc. Games without too many opponents and without a very high difficulty standard. Thanks in advance!
#2 Posted by Blueresident87 (5339 posts) -

The Katamari game, I think it's called Beautiful Katamari, on the 360 is a fun and mindless game that can be challenging especially if you go for perfect scores on every level.

#3 Posted by Blueresident87 (5339 posts) -

Forgot to mention, if you liked Limbo you should check out Braid. They aren't terribly similar, but they are both challenging mentally and very unique well-made games.

#4 Posted by Sik_kid_pk (549 posts) -
Can't think of one in particular off the top of my head, but there's a lot of games like the ones you mentioned on the Xbox live arcade.
#5 Posted by brh2010 (21 posts) -

Hi guys, I'm currently looking for a relaxing game for the xbox 360 to play instead of all the other games that make me stressed out. (MW3, BF3, Fifa13) I'm looking for games like Skate 3, Ilomilo, Limbo, etc. Games without too many opponents and without a very high difficulty standard. Thanks in advance!chaimtwee

Tetirs, Zuma, Trials (in free play mode), Hexic, etc.

#6 Posted by DecadesOfGaming (3100 posts) -

''Switch Ball".

#7 Posted by immortality20 (7957 posts) -

Nothing like playing some Geometry Wars 2 to relax!

#8 Posted by a55a55inx (4186 posts) -
I find that messing around in a sandbox game relieves stress. (GTA 3, Saints Row, Watch Dogs etc)
#9 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8830 posts) -
Dead Space 1 & 2
#10 Posted by wwervin (10257 posts) -
Sandbox games are never really challenging and I think the freedom relieves stress. I guess pretty much any XBLA game matches that. Something like Bejeweled or Bomberman or any other puzzle game.
#11 Posted by thetravman (3521 posts) -

For some reason I found Alan Wake relaxing.

#12 Posted by sukraj (22790 posts) -

Kameo

#13 Posted by Witchsight (12143 posts) -

Dead Space 1 & 2MaddenBowler10
Do not listen to this man! :P
As others have said, i find sandbox games to be stress relieving sometimes, especially Just Cause 2. There are some very serene moments once you get the hang of using your parachute. Blissfully gliding around while exploring tropical islands and villiages isnt what i expected from that game.

The Skate games are great too, as is Minecraft. You can make your own fun in either.
My personal choices would be some of the Spiderman games. Ignoring goals to just swing around the city is pretty chill.

#14 Posted by DJSAV_101 (3690 posts) -

Dark Souls is full of fun exploration;)

#15 Posted by l0ve (3173 posts) -
These are pretty easy and mellow games Portal 2 Red Dead Redemption Mirrors Edge Minecraft
#16 Posted by MentatAssassin (3007 posts) -

DOAXtreme 2. What's more relaxing than shopping for bikinis?:twisted:

#17 Posted by JoeJoeLaker (704 posts) -

I've never played MineCraft, but from what I heard it's pretty relaxing.

#18 Posted by chaimtwee (2 posts) -
Thanks for your advice guys! I decided to give Just Cause 2 and one XBLA puzzle game a try. What XBLA is the best in your honest opnion?
#19 Posted by MrNuttyboh (137 posts) -

Thanks for your advice guys! I decided to give Just Cause 2 and one XBLA puzzle game a try. What XBLA is the best in your honest opnion?chaimtwee

A good XBLA game to relax to is Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD. If you played it before its nice nostalgia and it wont stress you out (hopefully)

#20 Posted by Ashley_wwe (13468 posts) -

The Tomb Raider series could be great for this! not only does it make you think, but it's not stressful (besides the times you jump out of your seat when a piece of the awesome soundtrack comes on when an enemy attacks along with it, or when an enemy attacks alone :P). Those are mainly the old Tomb Raider games, but the new ones are still good and still can provide you with a relaxing time in the way that it not be frustrating (unless you get REALLY stuck :P but that's what makes it good). Of the new ones, I recommend Anniversary (remake of TR1). Best TR game of this generation I think. Not as good as the original, but none of them have beaten the originals in my opinion.

I would also recommend the Rock Band and Guitar Hero series if you have never played them. When you get decent enough at them, you can just sit back and have fun on them.

#21 Posted by Zoza24 (78 posts) -

I cant think of any relaxing game on 360, incase you have a ps3, look for the game Flower, Or Journey.