Recently Bought a XBOX360.....

#1 Posted by FinalFighters (1385 posts) -

i recently bought a used xbox 360 (Limited edition Halo reach console) for $100. i also bought ALL the Halo games, gears of war games and Fable games for dirt cheap (one of the perks of buying a console at the end of its gen hehe ). So i already beat Gears of war, now im playing through gears of war 2 (fantastic game btw)..

So my question is what are some other good exclusive games to pick up?

Also, i have nobody on my friends list lol, so if you guys wanna add me you can, i enjoy playing co-op games with people - gamertag: Marz X

or leave your Gamertag and i'll add you.

#2 Posted by KingJuggaNott (78 posts) -
#3 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

http://www.ign.com/games/reviews?platformSlug=xbox-360&startIndex=50&sortBy=score

#4 Posted by Ovirew (6308 posts) -

Be sure to check out Toy Soldiers.

#5 Edited by sukraj (22108 posts) -

Dead Rising if ur into zombie games.

#6 Posted by cameroncr95 (39 posts) -

@sukraj:

Yea because Dead Rising 3 is on Xbox 360. :/

Anyways OP,

Saints Row

Dead Rising 1

#7 Posted by Dannystaples14 (945 posts) -

@FinalFighters: Dead Rising is always good.

Forza.

Crackdown.

Alan Wake and Witcher 2 if you are not on PC as well.

I think Saint's Row 1 was a 360 exclusive as well if I'm not mistaken.

#8 Posted by cameroncr95 (39 posts) -

@Dannystaples14:

Yes, Saints Row was exclusive. :)

...but then they brought the series to PS3.

OP, I'll add you. :P

I don't have gold right now due to money trouble, but plan to get it soon. lol

I mostly play Skyrim and State of decay these days on my 360, or can be seen on my Windows Phone playing Hexic or Tetris.

#9 Posted by FinalFighters (1385 posts) -

ok, thanks guys. i'll check out crackdown and dead rising. im not into racing sims so i'll pass on the forza games.

#10 Edited by BattleSpectre (5963 posts) -

I think you've got enough games to keep you busy before you start looking into buying more lol. Careful you are treading on a very thin line here, by accumulating a huge backlog and only finishing half the games like we're all so guilty of.

#11 Posted by cameroncr95 (39 posts) -

^This.

I still have a PS1 backlog lmao.

#12 Posted by MarcRecon (5470 posts) -

ok, thanks guys. i'll check out crackdown and dead rising. im not into racing sims so i'll pass on the forza games.

And don't forget Alan Wake, it's a horror game with a novel/suspense feel to it....very underrated!

#13 Edited by Comic_Capers (1569 posts) -

Most decent exclusives have already been suggested. I still haven't completed GoW 2 on Insane difficulty and I really need a co-op partner because it's near impossible to complete solo. If you get round to wanting to complete it on Insane, when you get to Chapter 4 we can perhaps team up? My gamer tag is Comic Capers (basically the same as my user name).

#14 Posted by SolidTy (42419 posts) -

I'd recommend Halo and GeoW games, but you got that covered.

#15 Posted by Yoshi9000 (386 posts) -

Kameo Elements of Power. Was actually a launch title on the 360, but really good. A little short, but the gameplay is tons of fun with plenty of variety.

#16 Edited by speedfreak48t5p (6903 posts) -

Project Gotham Racing 4

#17 Posted by Comic_Capers (1569 posts) -

Project Gotham Racing 4

This. Such as shame we never got any more PGR games because Bizarre Creations folded :(