bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

First off, my Xbox One appears to be fine now but it was a concerning anamoly. I was playing Chaos Mode in Sunset Overdrive last night when the game suddenly quit and put me on the dashboard. Okay, game crashes at launches happen. But then my Xbox One's fans got SUPER LOUD for about 30-60 seconds. Like, out of this world loud. I'd say damn near vaccuum cleaner loud. This happened while the system was at the menu, SSOD completely closed out. I started the game back up after maybe 30 seconds while this was happening and eventually the fans quieted down and everything went back to normal.

This happen to anyone?

MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MaddenBowler10
Member since 2005 • 8999 Posts

This has happened a few times to me. Yea it gets real loud for like a minute but then goes away. Hasn't happened again in a while so I'm not too worried.

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

Yeah this happens every now and then for me too. When I first bought my xbox one at launch, it used to happen with BF4 ALL THE TIME! but it doesn't really do it much any more. I wouldnt worry about it too much, but if it continues try and call microsoft and see what they say.

BusterFriendly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 BusterFriendly
Member since 2014 • 242 Posts

What that sounds like is the game got in a tight loop, started running the CPU at 100%, and the OS killed it. The fan speed is either due to temperature or just part of the game VM reset cycle.

Avatar image for brandonbushnell
BrandonBushnell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BrandonBushnell
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I have been having this same problem a lot, except the fans don't make no noise. In the middle of games it will make a weird buzzing noise then just take me to my dashboard. Caused me to lose a online Madden 15 Ultimate Team match last night, and just happened to me again while I was playing a solo challenge so I searched the problem on the internet but not seeing any known reasons for the issue. It is really causing me to dislike the xbox one fast.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

Tweet Xbox support or post on the forums about it... let them know it's happening.